Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't do that, keep your SHFs man. :lol

Its only the 43 I’d really be swapping since they dont really seem to be doing the same figures. Plus, locally, the Comicave ones seem to be cheaper and I prefer the weight of the diecast. The led’s are cool but not a huge dealbreaker if they dont work.

I know Midas, Mark 7, and Starboost were previously canceled but they are listed for preorder ar BBTS.

Does anyone know if these are happening? Or is BBTS just leaving canceled items up?

I know Midas, Mark 7, and Starboost were previously canceled but they are listed for preorder ar BBTS.

Does anyone know if these are happening? Or is BBTS just leaving canceled items up?
Cancelled in 2016? But Comicave posted on social media this year, that they are up for pre order again. So it’s official.

Cancelled in 2016? But Comicave posted on social media this year, that they are up for pre order again. So it’s official.

I think it was just last year (2017) that they were canceled...but good to know if they are officially back on.

Thread bumpity bump. Hmmm, I'm wondering if these are releasing anytime in the next oncoming months.

The Mark 7 is still showing an August release date on BBTS. I pre ordered one on eBay during one of their sales. I’ll probably ask for a refund if it doesn’t hit it the next month or so though.

I was looking at making the Mark 7 my first one, or something like Igor which SHF won't make anytime soon. Just wanted to try a different line and compare how they feel.

Igor is a great looking figure. I prefer all my comicave Iron Men over my figuarts, at least by look and feel. Figuarts do have better articulation in most cases.

So my Hulkbuster order from Ageless Geeks was cancelled. Apparently Comicave was asking for more money to help with the higher tariffs and Diamond Distributors pulled out of their deal. I've heard people's Amazon orders were also cancelled. I'm thinking BBTS is probably not getting theirs either now. So Idk if I'm even going to try to get that figure after all. So frustrating. Especially frustrating because it's already released overseas!

I caved and ordered a Hulkbuster off eBay from one of the China-based sellers. I'll touch back on whether I actually receive something and my experience!

I caved and ordered a Hulkbuster off eBay from one of the China-based sellers. I'll touch back on whether I actually receive something and my experience!

Tell us what that weathering is like, I really dont like how they have basically scratched the whole thing like with sand paper or something, why did they have to do it so much its put me right buying it as it looks to over done. They should of done how Hot toys does battle damage and not like its been dragged down a wall.

I ordered a Hulkbuster from ebay as well. The seller said it would be shipped by the end of the month. Given Comicave's history, I'll believe it when I have it in hand

cwsBpoK.jpg

Lol yeah it's taking a bit! My package was at the NY Customs location 8 days ago, and no new update yet.

Glad to hear the Hulkbuster is coming out. Has anybody heard any news on when the Mark 7 might be released?

Back