Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure the line is dead, they are focusing more on displaying not for sale products at Marvel events rather than actual toy business.

Which is rather ******** especially when they try to create so much hype when they took over.

I really enjoy this line. Their figures have improved nicely since becoming Comicave. They have been smart to make figures with straight repaint potential (mark 42 and 43, Blue Steel and SC, Gamma and Striker, Shotgun and Shades, and now Midas and Mark 7). I like them better than Figuarts, and they include diecast and light up functions, which most collectors prefer even if they don’t like to admit it.

They are still way overpriced at $120, but most can be eventually had in the $40-$90 range.

I know they didn’t deliver on a lot of figures in the past but it’s not the end of the world.

SO happy theyre continuing with them! Mk 7 and Midas ill probably go SHF, but starboost will be a must buy :yess:

I'm trying to find the preorder page but it seems like the figures have been removed. Maybe they're not coming out after all

I don't believe they will. Comicave said nothing, as far as I know, on any social media. If they were bringing those figures back from cancellation they would probably mention something.

Well I don't know why Comicave hasn't announced on their pages, but the preorders for all 4 of those armors mentioned before are popping up on different sites.

Just saw this site add them too.

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/search/apachesolr_search/comicave

I wonder how BBTS will handle their HB, since Comicave has increased the price significantly. I emailed them, but they didn't seem to have any info. I ended up cancelling with them and putting in my order for all 4 with Ageless Geeks on Facebook.

Comicave just posted this on their Facebook. Hong Kong Toy Fair is right now! I want to see what else is there! Edit: I guess the HK Toy Fair is already over, and I can't find any photos anywhere haha.

26238811_1966312297022541_5843275853778251474_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ComicaveStudios/photos/a.1392113294442447.1073741828.1381262772194166/1966312297022541/?type=3&theater

That's surprising news, I was under the impression that HB project was cancelled due to a lack of pre-orders.

Unfortunately, this piece of news is a little too late, I have already gotten the HT HB. If I had known that the project is ongoing, I would have gladly waited; HT scale is way too big for my collection, the Shfiguarts was too lacking (in details and features), the comicave version would have been perfect. Comicave really need to work on their communication, it's dire...

That's surprising news, I was under the impression that HB project was cancelled due to a lack of pre-orders.

Unfortunately, this piece of news is a little too late, I have already gotten the HT HB. If I had known that the project is ongoing, I would have gladly waited; HT scale is way too big for my collection, the Shfiguarts was too lacking (in details and features), the comicave version would have been perfect. Comicave really need to work on their communication, it's dire...

I agree but I guess they went silent b/c if they continued to update, and it didn't pan out they would be up sh@!'s creek with any future sales?

I pre-ordered this actually a year ago. I contacted the ebay seller to cancel my order back in Nov. The seller said sure but now he went silent as well...:slap :gah:

Snagged the PI War Machine MKII and Iron Patriot for $100 combined. If they continue the lines, going to be going with the Comicave/PI lineup over Figuarts for sure. Just wish the cannons on both came with a blast effect but oh well

Where did you get the deals from? Wouldn’t mind offloading my SHF ones if I can get them comicave ones on the cheap.

Back