Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more playtime with Striker and this is by far the best one Comicave has put out. Sad that this line is probably dead.

It does seem cool. I still need the silver centurion, gamma and striker to complete my collection.

Mine are still mint because I'm moving in January. I didn't open anything I bought this year. Maybe I should remove the batteries, since I'm not sure how long my things will stay boxed (international moving should take at least 3 months, but it might be a while before I really settle and organize some exposition).

Do you think they look nice with Figuarts? I'm considering complementing my comicave collection that way (I even considering replacing everything with Figuarts, but I don't know if they will release HPP armors).

I've asked a few times in their Facebook page if the line is dead, and even sent them a message thorough the Facebook message app, but they just don't answer. I do hope that means they are cooking something, but I think it's my wishful thinking.

I will also pick up Gamma and Striker at some point...nice pictures anubis! SC is also definitely worth getting.

They look fine with Figuarts but I actually like the Comicave sculpts better. I will buy more if they keep making them....maybe they just need to rename the company again.

The Midas prototype looked good too bad they never produced it.

My most wanted was Starboost. I almost gave up on the line when they cancelled it.

Starboost would have been cool in 1/12...but the HT is so nice and can be had cheaper than most. I’m still hoping another Comicave armor will pop up but it does seem unlikely.

I have the hot toys Starboost, but I really wanted to have them all in 1/12. [emoji24]I was happy to sell my hot toys when they announced their starboost (I'm glad I decided to wait for the actual release).

It does seem cool. I still need the silver centurion, gamma and striker to complete my collection.

Mine are still mint because I'm moving in January. I didn't open anything I bought this year. Maybe I should remove the batteries, since I'm not sure how long my things will stay boxed (international moving should take at least 3 months, but it might be a while before I really settle and organize some exposition).

Do you think they look nice with Figuarts? I'm considering complementing my comicave collection that way (I even considering replacing everything with Figuarts, but I don't know if they will release HPP armors).

I've asked a few times in their Facebook page if the line is dead, and even sent them a message thorough the Facebook message app, but they just don't answer. I do hope that means they are cooking something, but I think it's my wishful thinking.

I think they go along great with figuarts. I decided to collect as many armors from the movies as I can. As long as their in the 1/12 range they are fair game in my collection. Here are some pics i have of both Figuarts and Comicave together. I agree Starboost was the one i wanted the most, i was also ready to dump my Figuarts HB in favor of Comicave's but im glad i didnt jump the gun.

I think they go along great with figuarts. I decided to collect as many armors from the movies as I can. As long as their in the 1/12 range they are fair game in my collection. Here are some pics i have of both Figuarts and Comicave together. I agree Starboost was the one i wanted the most, i was also ready to dump my Figuarts HB in favor of Comicave's but im glad i didnt jump the gun.

Nice pictures. It makes me really consider start getting some Figuarts to complement my comicave's collection.

I see several Comicave 1/12 Hulkbuster preorder listings on eBay so maybe there is some hope that this line is still alive.

The main problem is that this Hulkbuster is several months delayed (from what I've seen people complaining), and they never announced anything else after it.

I do hope this line is alive, it's an excellent product.

The main problem is that this Hulkbuster is several months delayed (from what I've seen people complaining), and they never announced anything else after it.

I do hope this line is alive, it's an excellent product.

Pretty sure the line is dead, they are focusing more on displaying not for sale products at Marvel events rather than actual toy business.

Which is rather ******** especially when they try to create so much hype when they took over.

I pre-ordered one back in Jan '17. Since there's no info from Comicave I contacted the seller from ebay requesting a refund. The seller's been dodging my request with excuses trying to give me a refund from Paypal.

:gah:

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Comicave AOU Hulkbuster as I want a quality representation of this armor but can't get the HT one due to price, size and now availability. Are these top notch well made figures?

I do like them. But mine are kept in their box and I haven't even opened most of mine yet (I'll be moving from my country, in the last couple of years I've been keeping everything ready for transportation). In that regard, I hope someone that posed them can tell you more.

From what I read, the Hulkbuster will be limited to 1500 units (unless they changed it), so it might have poor availability as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woot! Got a shipment in and now im all caught up. Blue Steel does seem to have a problem with the LED switch. It turns on but the switch doesnt really click into place, and if I dont get into the right spot it'll flicker at the slightest movement. Think im gonna let it slide since i remove the batteries from these anyway.

Well.

Apparently they’re back at it! Ageless Geeks just put up preorders on their Facebook Page. F48E203D-6B27-4BEC-97AD-E23F4ED0E632.jpg

“Up for preorder

Comicave

IRON MAN 3 MARK XXXIX STARBOOST 1/12 SCALE DIECAST

ETA 04/18

$120 shipped

IRON MAN 3 MARK XXI MIDAS 1/12 SCALE DIECAST

ETA 04/18

$120 shipped

IRON MAN 3 MARK 7 1/12 SCALE DIECAST

ETA 04/18

$120 shipped

AVENGERS AOU MARK XLIV HULKBUSTER 1/12 SCALE DIECAST

Note: Hulkbuster has been retooled with more articulation

ETA 04/18

$450 plus shipping

Purchase all 3 normal suits $330 shipped

Purchase all 3 normal suits plus Hulkbuster
$750 Shipped

Comment below if interested“

So HB has been retooled with 60pts of articulation, compared to 20pts originally. And is now more expensive. I wonder if Big Bad will honor the original preorder or what.

Anyways, need them all. Soooo glad Starboost and Midas are back.

Great news! Will probably buy all of those at some point except maybe hulkbuster.

I'm glad to see there still making them. I have the Marks 42 and 43 already. Looking forward to the Mark 7 and the HB. I really hope they make the 45, 46, and 47 too.

Back