Statue 1:1 OXMOX Avengers Hulk statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alle the Oxmox statues are in parts.... If you want a one piece Hulk you need this

b5364b9cd7d9560ab27e3828ac994164_zpscb750bd7.jpg

This one is mine.... Im the small one

b38e14da127cfffd59ba288445dd768e_zpsf1d32514.jpg

Or even bigger

7a51c61ecd28fd6b7b21513c1dcc6574_zps9edb91fe.jpg

Alle the Oxmox statues are in parts.... If you want a one piece Hulk you need this
b5364b9cd7d9560ab27e3828ac994164_zpscb750bd7.jpg

I almost bought this years ago when Marvel was auctioning them off on ebay for the 2008 film. Personally, I think its a very ugly Hulk statue. Theirs no definition in the sculpt and the proportions are completely off. The Oxmox Avengers Hulk is miles ahead of these and the best 1:1 I've seen to date.

Chris

I don't agree thats a ugly Hulk statue...but I sure will agree on the new Oxmox Hulk is awsome.... In my opinion was the old Oxmox Hulk ugly......

the oxmox head is screwed on in an awkward position, as if someone photoshopped it in but didnt do a good job, other than that it looks good

the oxmox head is screwed on in an awkward position, as if someone photoshopped it in but didnt do a good job, other than that it looks good

I agree the head has an odd tilt. Would look better if the head was sitting straight up like the legacy piece.

I am still kicking myself for missing out when marvel was selling it for $800.

Their still selling for about the same amount I believe when you can find them. These were used to promote the movie, so not a lot of detail and time was taken to make it look accurate. The only thing they were going for here was size to give it that "wow" factor. His legs look like giant sausages to me. No definition at all and also seem disproportionate to the rest of his body. Just my opinion.

Chris

In art terms this is what we call a swipe. Where one artist takes the work of another. The only real difference is the head. From a copyright perspective I wonder if Legacy will have anything to say about it.

I agree this guy is really huge and i love the statue but i don't like the base.

Am I the only one that hates the face on this one? I mean it looks nothing like the Avengers film Hulk or any hulk from the comics. Looks o much like a regular guys face just painted green.

BD541750-6BCF-4F42-847F-C1BE3087D670-1615-0000023AF57338A2.jpg
344w4ls.jpg
Hulk.jpg

Am I the only one that hates the face on this one? I mean it looks nothing like the Avengers film Hulk or any hulk from the comics. Looks o much like a regular guys face just painted green.

I could live with the face, only thing that bugs me is the awkward head tilt.

Chris

Back