Statue 1:1 OXMOX Avengers Hulk statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one awesome swipe. This is my favorite OXMOX life size hulk

Hulk Maquette 4 X larger ... BRILLIANT

Swipes are NEVER awesome. Swipe =stolen artwork.

Well I assume OXMOX got all the permissions they needed to use the original maquette as a "reference" which I guess would make this more of an homage then a swipe. If they didn't, depending on where they are out of you may NEVER see this as Legacy could squash it like a bug. However, as a fan of original art I wish they would have done something a little different then the maquette. Now, I will never buy this, and may be picking up the Maquette, but this isn't really awesome or special in any way IMO. The head on the Maquette is 10X BETTER then this one as is the paint application IMHO.

i do agree at some point, but as for lifesize Hulk, this is the best so far.

oh, & i have the SS maquette order as well. hopefully QC are good.

Swipes are NEVER awesome. Swipe =stolen artwork.

Well I assume OXMOX got all the permissions they needed to use the original maquette as a "reference" which I guess would make this more of an homage then a swipe. If they didn't, depending on where they are out of you may NEVER see this as Legacy could squash it like a bug. However, as a fan of original art I wish they would have done something a little different then the maquette. Now, I will never buy this, and may be picking up the Maquette, but this isn't really awesome or special in any way IMO. The head on the Maquette is 10X BETTER then this one as is the paint application IMHO.

Guys....it's 1:1 come on. Where else are you going to find a 1:1 avengers hulk?...and I love the pose. I remember saying to a buddy of mine when SS put out legacy's version I wish this was 1:1....and now it's like I wished it into reality. If oxmox sells this, I'll defiantly get an order in.

Chris

something that large and expensive, why go with the stepping stones with the base? Complete the damn piece already. All the way to the ground... :monkey1

something that large and expensive, why go with the stepping stones with the base? Complete the damn piece already. All the way to the ground... :monkey1

It's already the size of an elephant. Adding a full scale base to that would be the size of a small swimming pool. You know how much it would be to ship something that large over seas? I could make one here for less than half the price.

Chris

Maybe both liscense holders were given the same control art.

I have the 1:1 BATMAN BEGINS figure from Oxmox, and it has real stopping power.

Maybe both liscense holders were given the same control art.

Where are you located? What did they charge you for shipping?

I thought I read somewhere these guys are in Australia? I'm in Canada, I can't even guess what that would cost to ship here. It also looks to be one solid piece. Would they ship it in a giant wooden crate?

Chris

Because Disney doesn't want original. They want what they want and what they say is final.

You may totally be right. It is just a philosophical thing with me. As a guy who struggles to be original in my own art I prefer to see all art have its own thing. I don't need to take anything else away from your enjoyment guys. I will leave it at that.

yeah man, there's no topping Life Size collectibles, especially a Life Size HULK!

You may totally be right. It is just a philosophical thing with me. As a guy who struggles to be original in my own art I prefer to see all art have its own thing. I don't need to take anything else away from your enjoyment guys. I will leave it at that.

nah, we appreciate ur opinion. part of my thinks its funny they are making Sideshow's 1:4 scale maquette in 1:1 scale. Now if i can only get someone to make Bowen's Smackdown Hulk in 1:1 scale :elefant

Back