1/1 Michael Jackson Bad era bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Heeeeeeeee Heeeeee shamone mutha*****ker"

That is one bad mofo you got there SHAMOOONE.

Ok if you havn't seen bo selecta, you ain't got a clue what all that wasabout, but congrats on a very good likeness there, best I've seen :)

"Heeeeeeeee Heeeeee shamone mutha*****ker"

That is one bad mofo you got there SHAMOOONE.

Ok if you havn't seen bo selecta, you ain't got a clue what all that wasabout, but congrats on a very good likeness there, best I've seen :)

Kiss your bad self! :)

Great work! Just wondering if you sculpted this from a clay pour moulded from the MJ face cast that is available through William Forsche?

I'm a big fan of your stufff. Looks good, but could you try it eith slightly smaller eyes (iris/pupil).

Like in this link. https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/michael-jackson/images/19148981/title/magic-bad-era-photo

Took your advice and had my "eyeball guy" resize the irises on the eyes I use. These are more normal human sized irises. Here's a pair on my latest MJ:

Bust4_zps150c305b.jpg

Freaking amazing work! I've always been a fan of your work and this piece shows just how much you continue to improve. By far the best MJ bust I've ever seen. :clap

Finally made one of these for myself. Got some Bad tour tickets and the Sega Genesis game to display with it.

Really nice;)
If you could shrink the head down to 1/6 scale and make it a thriller version that would be cool.
The hot toys version looks nothing like him:)

Wow! :clap

I'm a big fan of your Michael sculpts and I have to say you really took it to the next level with your Bad sculpt. I mean, that's just spot on.

I'm just blown away, amazing work, seriously :thud:

Back