1/1 Michael Jackson Bad era bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pics of my latest MJ bust:

sample2_zps81778a9e.jpg

IMG_4513_zpsffef2254.jpg

Easily, the best I've made so far.

Wow, this thing looks scary real.. :thud: Not a fan of busts, but nothing but respect for this creation.

This amazing piece does'nt look like a bust, it looks more like a photo taken of the King of Pop! This is as good as it gets. This amazing piece certainly blows away the current 1/1 scale Michael from Madame Tussaud's! - I'm a huge fan of Godaiking Studios!!!

This amazing piece does'nt look like a bust, it looks more like a photo taken of the King of Pop! This is as good as it gets. This amazing piece certainly blows away the current 1/1 scale Michael from Madame Tussaud's! - I'm a huge fan of Godaiking Studios!!!

Thanks Hector and everyone else for the kind words! :hi5:

I really think I nailed his likeness with this sculpt.

Here's a few more pics:

sample4_zps5c4fb393.jpg

sample3_zps6b0b4644.jpg

Amazing work!! Be proud of your bust. It looks fantastic! :rock

This is insane artwork! - I showed these photos to a couple of my friends that work at the art galleries in my building and I always get a kick out of their expression: DISBELIEF!!! - Joe, we have to start on my Bruce Lee # 3!!! God bless you my dear friend, I'm so happy you are on my side!!!

I'm a big fan of your stufff. Looks good, but could you try it eith slightly smaller eyes (iris/pupil).

Like in this link. https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/michael-jackson/images/19148981/title/magic-bad-era-photo

So your gripe is in the size of the iris and not the actual eye shape?

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Here's some final pics of the bust in better lighting:

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

Since I've done improvements to sculpt, I'm going to revisit the Thriller era soon with a busy.

Man, that is amazing work. Madame Tussaud's should hire you to replace their crap. I bet they pay tons of money to their pretentious "big-time" sculptors and here you are nailing it out of the park.

Madame-Tussauds-Wax-Museum-michael-jackson-7215926-465-700.jpg

BB

Back