1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone worried about him collecting dust or getting damaged if he's not displayed behind glass? Mines just sitting on a shelf..

I'd be cautious, humidity in the air can dry on the fur and yellow it pretty badly.
It did on one of my other Gizmo figures anyway. Thankfully he was not as pricey or nice as this guy.

My replacement arrived, all is well and Giz is ready for Christmas!

musanyvy.jpg

It doesn't look like Sideshow granted my Christmas wish so I went ahead and ordered the little guy myself... can't wait to get him.

It doesn't look like Sideshow granted my Christmas wish so I went ahead and ordered the little guy myself... can't wait to get him.

That was my wish also .:wave

But there is still a chance,on facebook it said some are still on their way and some will be shipped soon!

Well, got my Gizmo yesterday and I have to say..... he is pretty dang sweet. Here is the new family photo. :)

IMG_20131228_100628_614.jpg

Love this gizmo, just can't justify owning it, I have 6 ronculus maximus custom mogwai and a reptile stripe by him too. I think I like mine better and the size of this one would look out of place, since it is prop size not life size.

Last edited:
^^^ lol what is the point of this post other than showing off your customs?

^^^ lol what is the point of this post other than showing off your customs?

Still debating if I want this medicom one. Always trying to talk myself out of it. Medicom gizmo is very cool

I gotta keep telling myself my collection is not a gremlins collection but a horror collection. Got too many gremlins pieces already. If a fellow freak said oh that's cool. I'd be yeah I don't need medicom. When in all honesty I want it badly, but I don't want to go broke.. too much stuff I want.

Last edited:
I love my Ronculus Gizmo - but this one is sweet too. But the Medicom looks more like the size the creatures were in the films.

Still debating if I want this medicom one. Always trying to talk myself out of it. Medicom gizmo is very cool

I gotta keep telling myself my collection is not a gremlins collection but a horror collection. Got too many gremlins pieces already. If a fellow freak said oh that's cool. I'd be yeah I don't need medicom. When in all honesty I want it badly, but I don't want to go broke.. too much stuff I want.

Look at the prices of the past runs...they skyrocketed. If you are debating definitely think hard about it. They won't always re-release this one. There is always flex pay if you needed to soften the blow. I love mine.

Look at the prices of the past runs...they skyrocketed. If you are debating definitely think hard about it. They won't always re-release this one. There is always flex pay if you needed to soften the blow. I love mine.

I agree with jra81984, before this becoming available again I could not find him for under 800.00 on eBay. In other words, if a collectible is what you want this is a perfect replica of Gizmo, if you want to secure a collectible that will make money for you well then this is it too. Really, you can't go wrong with this either way-at least not for 300.00!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back