1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That is a lot more than I was expecting. I've got both the lifesize R2-D2 and C-3PO from Sideshow, and didn't find those unreasonable. This seems to be less intricate, and a few thousand more to boot.

Really, come on, Really do you have the $5,000 to $8,000 to really buy this item. Come one. Really?

I have a number of 1/1 and they are not plastic (well one is, but he is power up the butt). I have two Cylon's and a Term (with two guns), Robby also. Not counting my hero Helmets (and non heroes) if they fit my head I buy them.

Maybe I am in a mood today, but really do you have the cash and space to drop on this item?

So if your going to say Pass, then say pass with the cash to back it up.

Does your butt ever get jealous of the amount **** that comes out of your mouth? Just take a quick look at his collection thread on "Show your shelves" before you go around posting stupid comments like that.

This is still funny a few days later though :rotfl

Can over here to see why this one was so much more than the Terminator endo I am getting with Free shipping even... 8500$ PLUS 500$ shipping for this? :confused:

I think the high price is coming from their partnership with Beast Kingdom. I'm not aware of SS dealing with them in the past.

Back