1:1 Holochess Pieces by X-Plus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$50 mark-up for BBT. Tempting... How bad is the shipping from Japan? Wonder if the cost of overseas shipping off-sets this up charge...

I am thinking shipping from Japan will likely be $30 or so. Most of these will need to be shipped EMS. Would be good if youre buying other things.

My Regal Robot Dejarik table has arrived. These figures are a little large of scale for this, but i think it'll still be a cool display.

20180405_211101_resized.jpg

20180405_211113_resized.jpg

That table is great! Was that a custom they did for you? How much was it, if you don’t mind my asking?

Just preordered the first two figures in this series from Amiami. I’ve always loved these little creatures, will be a nice and unusual addition to the collection.

I just put in a pre-order for these. Looking forward to seeing how these first two end up looking.

Just ordered the first 2 myself. Will get them all and should look cool all displayed.

Just had my notification off awesome collector these will be shipped soon. Now where's the second pair. :lol

Just had my tracking numbers so hopefully get these in the next few days. Looking forward to seeing these in the flesh.

Back