1:1 Holochess Pieces by X-Plus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen quite a few of the first 2 come up for sale on eBay and sold out in a few places, so I would say the first 2 sold well so why this line has stopped I just don't understand. Bit gutted cause I would have purchased the hole set too.

I honestly didn't even see the second one go up for preorder. I had thought doing all 8 pieces was a bit of a stretch; I really thought about getting the first one but didn't have any good space for them.

"X-Plus was our last chance."
"No, there is another..."

Part of upcoming merch at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge:
chesspieces.jpg

Maybe not as nice as the two X-Plus ones were though. Reminder:

al6z38.jpg

Hard to tell for sure from the pic, but it looks like the Galaxy's Edge versions may be more true to scale...

I know right, I can't wait though to visit Galaxy's Edge.
Its great to see the merchandise, it was always lacking for such a massive licence.
I also saw the table in one of the videos. Don't know how I'm going to get that home.

I know right, I can't wait though to visit Galaxy's Edge.
Its great to see the merchandise, it was always lacking for such a massive licence.
I also saw the table in one of the videos. Don't know how I'm going to get that home.

Oh don’t worry... Disney ships right from the gift shop. They are very good at making sure they can take our money haha.

Oh don’t worry... Disney ships right from the gift shop. They are very good at making sure they can take our money haha.

Actually funny story about that, bit off topic.
2 years ago we purchased a Pirates scull and knives from one of the gift shops, about $200. Told me delivery in 3 weeks to Oz. Well they'd ran out of stock, long story short got it 10 months later. Took many emails though as communication from them was poor.

Will disappoint the hell out of me if X-Plus have dropped this line as the first two were really awesome. The Disney ones look good, but they’re not on par with the X-Plus. Has anyone contacted them to ask where the next two are?

Hell yeah!
General Grievous 1/1 Helmet or Bust!? Looks like Darth Maul 1/2 Bust, Admiral Thrawn framed picture with medal and much more. Nice to see that!

Hell yeah!
General Grievous 1/1 Helmet or Bust!? Looks like Darth Maul 1/2 Bust, Admiral Thrawn framed picture with medal and much more. Nice to see that!

That has me extremely curious as well. I know they are trying to make merchandise to cater to casual fans as well as the higher end collector. That Grievous looks kind of cool.

Back