1:1 Holochess Pieces by X-Plus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look dame good on that table. Might have to get one unless someone can do one like the original. As above it be an instant purchase as long as they can ship to the uk.

I think they look dame good on that table. Might have to get one unless someone can do one like the original. As above it be an instant purchase as long as they can ship to the uk.

I think all their star wars items are restricted to the US.

These are bigger than seen in the movie so it would be hard to get a table that would be fitting for these. I like the idea of doing that though. These figures are awesome, and some of the best designs.

I saw Steve Sansweet open these up yesterday on facebook and just saw this thread... they are very tempting. They look great.

Has anyone heard or got any news when the next pair will be up for reorder? I thought these where meant to be released in pairs every month, which isn't the case obviously.

As this is just a fun, little side piece of decor, the slightly larger size is fine by me. Hope they make more!

20180619_232139_resized.jpg

20180619_232052_resized.jpg

This series seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, have heard nothing about the next pair of releases.

Yer they was suppose to release 2 each month. First 2 where fab and very disappointed it seems to have stopped there for some reason. Hopefully someone has heard why.

Yer they was suppose to release 2 each month. First 2 where fab and very disappointed it seems to have stopped there for some reason. Hopefully someone has heard why.

I was just thinking about this. I never even opened the ones I got because I was waiting for the rest. It would really be a shame if they tossed the line out. Hopefully its just a snag in licensing and release?

X Plus is pretty regular about their releases. I have a bad feeling they killed this line... which is a shame because I would have happily bought them all.

Yeah. Sucks if they don’t make anymore. I’ll just box up the two I have and use the smaller card game figures for display.

It really is a shame because the sculpting on these were incredible. They kind of had an aggressive release schedule didn’t they? I recall reading that new sets would come out every couple of months.

What’s interesting though is that the preorders actually did sell out initially in a couple of places.

Back