1/1 finsihed silicon Reeve proto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your right, funny My wife kept telling me make it wider and I did not listen.
(sounds like bedroom talk or something )
but I will post the new likeness , I Enjoy sculpting him so there will be many reeveisions (new word) over time.
The new one is wider our more fuller faced.
pics in clay later today

You know you always have to listen to your wife !!!! ;)

I can't wait to see the new sculpt !

Oh btw , I just noticed that the size of the ears seem to be a little bit too
big on your bust (see the white lines in the pic), but it's hard tell because
the top of the ear is covered with hair , what do you think ?

supermanbccompb.jpg

Can't wait for the new pics!

I think your right, funny My wife kept telling me make it wider and I did not listen.
(sounds like bedroom talk or something )
but I will post the new likeness , I Enjoy sculpting him so there will be many reeveisions (new word) over time.
The new one is wider our more fuller faced.
pics in clay later today

AWESOME work, buddy. This is the best Reeve likeness I ever seen, at any scale, at any price point. Your persistence paid off

the wider face thing could easily be a difference in teh focal length of the camera used to take the picture. most likely the movie close up movie shot was taken with a 70mm focal length or something liek that where as the sculpture was probably taken with a 35 mm it makes a huge difference and ill make the face look fatter.

That's so amazing, it looks like he should start talking any minute...

You know you always have to listen to your wife !!!! ;)

I can't wait to see the new sculpt !

Oh btw , I just noticed that the size of the ears seem to be a little bit too
big on your bust (see the white lines in the pic), but it's hard tell because
the top of the ear is covered with hair , what do you think ?

supermanbccompb.jpg

I just watched Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut a few days ago and Bobby's sculpt really reminds me of how Reeve looked in the scene in which Lois attempts to prove Clark is Superman by shooting at him with a pistol. That scene was reconstructed using screen tests, the time before Reeve bulked up for the role.

I think it already looks quite good as is.

That has to be one of the best 1/1 portraits I've ever seen, let alone a perfect likeness of Reeve! Congrats!!!

Back