1/1 finsihed silicon Reeve proto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys, here is a near finished bust of Christopher Reeve from Superman, I'm working on one where he has a bit more weight like the end of the movie, The Neck position looks off because it is not on the body yet. I dont know how I will do this in 1/6th but the 1/3rd will be 3 different head choices. and will look exactly the same, I have the original make up chart from the studio and now will apply the makeup on his face just like the movie.
Thanks
ggg-3-1.jpg
[/IMG]
eee-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Great work Bobby. Your work always amazes. The way you did the hair is particularly well done. :clap

That's fantastic Bobby. One of the best likeness I've seen of Reeves in lifesize. Well done!

Unbelievable! Bobby, your skill is unreal. That is hands down the BEST Reeve likeness I've ever seen. Awesome work. :clap

Lost my mind, probably in my teenage years , now it is my memory.
I think everyone said that (family included ) when I was building the Batmobile.
Thanks for the compliments.

Lol - really epic Bobby seriously..
BTW sent you a PM regarding the KatoE Joker outfit commission, would be great if you could get back to me so I can update Kato as well!

Back