1/1 finsihed silicon Reeve proto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i saw this thread and the pics in it, i immediatly pushed the reply button to give bobby my highest compliments. but when i wanted to start typing something, nothing came to my mind, what i could say about it. no words, that makes his work justice. the text-field was like about 10 minutes clear, with no word typed. then i thought of waiting until something comes to my mind and maybe sleeping a night about it. maybe in the next morning i would find some words about the reeves-work, but here i am now, and i still can't find the right words about it. When i look at the sculpt, i never ever could have say that this is just a replica of Chris. I can't believe that this is not a human or something else. It has to be real. It has to breath. It has to speak. After seeing this now, i can't say anymore what's real is and what not. my ability to see the difference is completly lost now through bobby. I'm feeling now like a patient in Shutter Island :D

Thanks bobby for this feeling :wave
And thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

Thanks Guys, Thrustmaster ,your too cool, Thanks!!
this piece is a very special piece for me , but I want to make it even better.
I have the other expressions I will post soon , from that point I will be making the 1/6th and 1/3rd based on those.

I think The Zod could top this.

Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks Guys, Thrustmaster ,your too cool, Thanks!!
this piece is a very special piece for me , but I want to make it even better.
I have the other expressions I will post soon , from that point I will be making the 1/6th and 1/3rd based on those.

I think The Zod could top this.

Hi Guys, here is a near finished bust of Christopher Reeve from Superman, I'm working on one where he has a bit more weight like the end of the movie, The Neck position looks off because it is not on the body yet. I dont know how I will do this in 1/6th but the 1/3rd will be 3 different head choices. and will look exactly the same, I have the original make up chart from the studio and now will apply the makeup on his face just like the movie.
Thanks
ggg-3-1.jpg
[/IMG]
eee-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hold on while i change mey underwear. omg unbelievable!!!

Back