1/1 finsihed silicon Reeve proto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so envy your almost supernatural ability to create the most amazing works of art Bobby, what a wonderful gift you posses!

It is eeriely perfect. Also, saw your stuff on the Hollywood Treasure episode. Finally, got to see your great displays. Can't believe this piece came out of the little work area. Imagine what you can do with a full on studio!!

Junior

That is so a live...and I thought the Joker looked real. If you put him against a screen you'd swear it was Reeves doing a hair test for the Superman movie. Amazing!!! I swear when my house is done I will get one of these pieces. Unbelievable!!!

It's amazing what a fan can produce vs a company like sideshow. A company releases in the next quarter, hell or high water, even if it means compromising. A fan will pour heart and soul into a piece and it's done when it's done. The hours and hours are all there to see. Great work BobbyC.

Holy crap! You weren't kidding when you said it was possible for it to look better than your first Reeve which I already thought was perfect.

Thanks gentleman very much for the compliments. Zod is in works now.
I will be doing the 1/6th and 1/3rd for both, I think My new Reeve on the table now will even be better.
Now I have something to compare it to, whats right and wrong on each one. Nothing is ever 100% but I try like hell!.
I think Even if I had a bigger work area it would not matter, I could use allot more lighting .

I will be doing the 1/6th and 1/3rd for both, I think My new Reeve on the table now will even be better.

I wish HT would hurry up and show something for CR Supes, I think I might know where my Christmas bonus is going...

:bow :bow

Bow to the master in this hobby.

Incredible Bobby. You deserve all the compliments and credit you receive. Truly top-notch. I showed my 6 year old son the pictures (he just saw Superman for the first time last week) and he said "Superman!"...

Kind of like when I showed my wife the pictures of the Joker and she told me ("When you get your's, I won't be able to go downstairs anymore, it'll scare me, it looks real).

:rock

I'll give you a call later this week or next. :)

Last edited:
im pretty blown away by this. didn't expect this amount of detail, its like looking at reeves or a still from a movie. amazing :)

Back