【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Unless they do another Strange movie this might be it- get him before sells out and price doubles!

Even if they do another Strange down the line; this one is loaded with effects. I'm sure there'll be 1 or 2 in whatever release they do next for him that are different but the sword, large battle effect, the ropes effect are all awesome for posing.

Fomo running wild up in here.

He’s a great figure for sure. In hand I liked the headsculpt a little better than in the first release. Looking more wizardly, and the eyes (or at least eye paint) is quite a ways better.

Hopefully in his next movie he has a different outfit altogether.

Unless they do another Strange movie this might be it- get him before sells out and price doubles!

It was literally the sword that sold me on the figure and made me look more into it and once I saw the 20,000 other accessories I was hooked.

After seeing the shots in here as well as some great unboxing review videos, I caved and ordered this. The details are just incredible and I can't wait to see for myself .

I wasn't a fan of Cumberbatch initially, but his scenes in IW and EG won me over. His interactions with Stark were great and while his origin movie is a bit of a slog for me to get through, I'm ready to see more of Cumberbatch with this character.

I'm looking forward to exploring this figure when it arrives....keep the shots coming please!

After seeing the shots in here as well as some great unboxing review videos, I caved and ordered this. The details are just incredible and I can't wait to see for myself .

I wasn't a fan of Cumberbatch initially, but his scenes in IW and EG won me over. His interactions with Stark were great and while his origin movie is a bit of a slog for me to get through, I'm ready to see more of Cumberbatch with this character.

I'm looking forward to exploring this figure when it arrives....keep the shots coming please!

He is definitely worth it!

Switching it up:

animation-1.gif

lmao. :rotfl It's moving too fast! lol.

how did you do it? please?

70454a94e299d75ecb5c92630df671ef.jpg

Can’t get any credit for creating this, but I’m lucky to see and buy it! This is how the amulet is powered, the adaptor is hidden behind the scenes and powered by a combination of Soap and Alexa.

Man I love this figure. Had a nice Father's Day surprise and had this delivered from BBTS through FedEx by way of USPS. Surprised it was delivered on a Sunday as it was scheduled for today (Monday).

The sling rings are so tiny, was a pain to get them on the belt. The head sculpt is amazing in hand. So many display options with all the included magic accessories. So glad I decided to pick this up. My 1st HT MCU figure since AOU Cap I believe. Been mainly focusing on HT SW figures.

My only complaint would be the included stand. If you don't pose him levitating, the pole is a pain in the ass. It looked terrible just standing as the pole gets in the way of the cape sitting naturally. And the pole clamp is extremely tight around the waste. I switched the pole out for a standard HT crotch grabber post from an extra HT SW stand I had. So much better. HT should really include both posts for the figures with dynamic bases.

I wouldn't let this pass you by if you are on the fence. I doubt the next figure will come with so many cool accessories. I'd post a pic, but only use my phone so they are not too flattering...

My only complaint would be the included stand. If you don't pose him levitating, the pole is a pain in the ass. It looked terrible just standing as the pole gets in the way of the cape sitting naturally. And the pole clamp is extremely tight around the waste. I switched the pole out for a standard HT crotch grabber post from an extra HT SW stand I had. So much better. HT should really include both posts for the figures with dynamic bases.

I did exactly the same with a spare crotch grabber. They must gazillions of those things laying around to throw one in. They must have forgotten.

I WANT THIS, WOW please tell he how do do it if your not selling the service

70454a94e299d75ecb5c92630df671ef.jpg

Can’t get any credit for creating this, but I’m lucky to see and buy it! This is how the amulet is powered, the adaptor is hidden behind the scenes and powered by a combination of Soap and Alexa.

It drives me nuts they don't include both types of stands when it's possible to include them. Similar complaint I have with the Mark IV Gantry, they don't include a stand that the normal one came with. Just include these little pieces of plastic on items that cost hundreds of dollars.

yes, thank you soltari... that is a great idea. It looks incredible. Is the battery too big to hide? how are you hiding it, with the cape and a levitating pose?

Well you can ask your local customiser to take a look at this, think they will know what to do once given the idea..

yes, thank you soltari... that is a great idea. It looks incredible. Is the battery too big to hide? how are you hiding it, with the cape and a levitating pose?

2dc1b3ae43083b752229aa46c511080d.jpg

You will find the cable tie a simple solution, but quite effective - I didn’t cut the cable tie end, but used it to prop up the cape too.

Does the new headsculpt fit on the previous version?

Back