【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Is that true for both of the Strange figures or just the IF version?

Is that true for both of the Strange figures or just the IF version?

OG has mags on the front beneath the "clasps" of the cape.

You could also magnet it to an articulated flight stand.

Just got shipping notification; so Q2 Doc beats Q1 Black Panther to my shelf.

I’d say it was a crazy delay but then the folks on the DC forum would laugh at me. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for mine as well. It's in processing shipment state.

Do they not give charging soon notice anymore? In shipping state but no emails.

Just paid this bad boy in full...should be receiving him next week. I already own 1.0...so I'm not super duper excited, but it's my latest Hot Toy since January of this year, so I'm just happy to be receiving something new!

Just paid this bad boy in full...should be receiving him next week. I already own 1.0...so I'm not super duper excited, but it's my latest Hot Toy since January of this year, so I'm just happy to be receiving something new!

I was in the same boat but you will probably get “super duper excited” once you open the box and lay eyes on the sword, the crimson bands of Cittorack, the 7 pairs of hands, the wonderful headsculpt and the improvements on the cape of levitation!

I was in the same boat but you will probably get “super duper excited” once you open the box and lay eyes on the sword, the crimson bands of Cittorack, the 7 pairs of hands, the wonderful headsculpt and the improvements on the cape of levitation!

What improvements to the cape have been made? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I haven't been following this release.

Shipment went out last night. But just got notified a few minutes ago that shipment was put on hold last night. Never had that before.

Really, really great figure, this one. Sculpt, tailoring, accessories...it just oozes quality from top to bottom.

What improvements to the cape have been made? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I haven't been following this release.

Also interested in what improvements for the cape.

I appreciate you hyping this up for me, but accessories rarely do anything for me. It's all about the figure...I will say I am looking forward to the new headsculpt though, since that's what ultimately made me get the 2.0.

The only thing I've read is that this one comes with a much weaker wire doesn't pose as well. I'm not sure of improvements.

The only thing I've read is that this one comes with a much weaker wire doesn't pose as well. I'm not sure of improvements.
Where did you read that?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Also interested in what improvements for the cape.

From what I've gathered, the cape drapes better because of the lack of heavy wiring like the V1, but has a stiffer (unwired? Maybe...) collar. The latter is probably the improvement I'd be most interested in. And the connection to the figure is a magnet on the back. rather than the two in the front from the OG.

From what I've gathered, the cape drapes better because of the lack of heavy wiring like the V1, but has a stiffer (unwired? Maybe...) collar. The latter is probably the improvement I'd be most interested in. And the connection to the figure is a magnet on the back. rather than the two in the front from the OG.

That sounds like a downgrade. The wired cape on the V1 is fantastic.

Where did you read that?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Several places, I swear I read it here pages back when it was just released in HK and definitely read it on FB groups.

Back