►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Unleashed Stormtrooper, one of the last Stormtrooper items I was missing from my collection, a very underrated line:

unleashedstormtrooper04.jpg

That is so cool! I've never seen this before, who makes it?

Also do you only collect Empire stuff? I another thread I saw a nice Obi-Wan LSB I didn't know was out there.

That is so cool! I've never seen this before, who makes it?

Also do you only collect Empire stuff? I another thread I saw a nice Obi-Wan LSB I didn't know was out there.

Thanks. That is a Hasbro Unleashed Stormtrooper, really nice.

I indeed collect only Original Trilogy Imperials and Troopers with minor exceptions :)

I didn't believe the couriers worked today, so it was my pleasure to see arriving the Gentle Giant McQuarrie Stormtrooper bust an hour ago:

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust07.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust12.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust13.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust14.jpg

That looks great and Merry Christmas to you. :hi5:

I didn't believe the couriers worked today, so it was my pleasure to see arriving the Gentle Giant McQuarrie Stormtrooper bust an hour ago:

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust07.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust12.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust13.jpg

GGMcQuarrieStormtrooperbust14.jpg

I see Saint Nick arrived a little early my Friend, Great Score and Pic's on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper; Sergui, Great Post

Merry Christmas

Al

I see Saint Nick arrived a little early my Friend, Great Score and Pic's on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper; Sergui, Great Post

Merry Christmas

Al

Great acquisition my friend ;)

That does look cool & congrats and have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks a lot my friends. Even better since the bust was for free from Toy Palace because I ordered the eFX Vader helmet from them :)

Wowww very focussed collection, great
Very nice

Wowww very focussed collection, great
Very nice

Thank you. :) On one hand focusing helps with limited budget and display space, on the other hand I can get really cool items (sometimes quite rare and unknown/niche collectibles) specifically in this focus, by not being distracted by other stuff.

Thank you. :) On one hand focusing helps with limited budget and display space, on the other hand I can get really cool items (sometimes quite rare and unknown/niche collectibles) specifically in this focus, by not being distracted by other stuff.

i do have a few questions , if you dont mind..

how long have you been collecting?

and have you ever get bored with some of the collectibles..? if yes, what do you do? i mean do you sell it away? or you just keep on collecting and ignore it?

i do have a few questions , if you dont mind..

how long have you been collecting?

and have you ever get bored with some of the collectibles..? if yes, what do you do? i mean do you sell it away? or you just keep on collecting and ignore it?

No problem. :) I collect since my childhood: miniature cars/diecasts, stamps, African and Asian masks and statues etc. I started collecting SW early 90's, after the anti-communist revolution in my country. Since then I only sold or traded a few things, and those were mostly Prequels stuff. This is because 99% of the time I only buy what I like, and items that I really want to have in my collection. This is one of the most important reasons I very rarely sell or trade my stuff. I collect for myself, not to resell.

No problem. :) I collect since my childhood: miniature cars/diecasts, stamps, African and Asian masks and statues etc. I started collecting SW early 90's, after the anti-communist revolution in my country. Since then I only sold or traded a few things, and those were mostly Prequels stuff. This is because 99% of the time I only buy what I like, and items that I really want to have in my collection. This is one of the most important reasons I very rarely sell or trade my stuff. I collect for myself, not to resell.

thats is great advise , iam still in quite new in collecting, an when i saw all the collection you guys have, it makes me wonder how did you guys get so much toys hahaha

it takes patience and will to collect toys ..slowly but sure

it happens to me a couple of times, i got bored and i sell it away, but then i regretted...oh well lesson learned anyway...

thats is great advise , iam still in quite new in collecting, an when i saw all the collection you guys have, it makes me wonder how did you guys get so much toys hahaha

it takes patience and will to collect toys ..slowly but sure

it happens to me a couple of times, i got bored and i sell it away, but then i regretted...oh well lesson learned anyway...

There is one thing I learned: you can't own everything, and in fact you shouldn't either (if you think a bit you'll realize the reasons why :)). As I said I only get what I really like and what I intend to have in my collection for a loooong time. I'm not a scalper or a flipper and thus I rarely sell or trade items from my collection. Wish you good luck in your collecting and indeed patience, the hunting part is also quite fun too. ;)

I keep coming back here
Love the collection!

Back