►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Merry Christmas and happy new year! :duff

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver bust and Sandtrooper Sergeant bust from a cool RS member

ggbustatatdriver05.jpg

ggbustatatdriver10.jpg

ggbustatatdriver11.jpg

ggbustsandtroopersergea.jpg

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver bust and Sandtrooper Sergeant bust from a cool RS member

Congrats jkno, the sandtrooper sergeant looks great with a lot of options to pose ! :clap

My friend is looking for that GG ATAT drive bust! Any chance you can find another one, bud?

Awesome display room and collection btw :rock

Man, I dig the AT-AT driver. Hope Sideshow does one soon.

Kongrats on the new pieces, Jk!

Congrats jkno, the sandtrooper sergeant looks great with a lot of options to pose ! :clap

:hi5:

My friend is looking for that GG ATAT drive bust! Any chance you can find another one, bud?

Awesome display room and collection btw :rock

I was lucky to get this from a Rebelscum member, not sure where to find anothr, sorry. :(

Cool update Sergiu. Congrats on these new additions.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh!

Big congrats my friend ;)

:duff

Man, I dig the AT-AT driver. Hope Sideshow does one soon.

Kongrats on the new pieces, Jk!

Thanks Chase! :) Get the Marmit, is the best scaled AT-AT Driver, the SS will not be as good anyway.

Nice score on the busts. Congrats

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Thank you Hung! :duff

Its to hard to find, you should just send me yours :)

Its to hard to find, you should just send me yours :)

NOPE :nana::lol

BTW I touched up the paint on the GG AT-AT bust. There were a bit more painting improvements needed than I first thought. Here are all the changes I made: for example the red dots on the helmet were totally missing on the GG bust (not hard to add with a bit of red paint, and lots of care and patience): there is one on the front right side of the helmet (left side in the pic) just above the small gray button next to the mohawk, another red dot on the same side, but on the back, behind the ear, a small red square on the mohawk in the back, next to the red arrow, and a red dot on the middle of the left ear.

On top of the dual cannisters (the ones in the back, with hoses) I added a black dot on the silver parts, since the real screen used metal greeblies have a hole on top (they are in fact some kind of washers) - I also added a black dot on round part of the glove commpad (it also comes with a hole in the real movie suit - again a washer). Back to the helmet I added 2 small white stripes on the black greeblies next to the BOC hangers, and I also painted the small "pimple" between the "clock greeblies" in silver. On the armor there are 2 ribbed shoulder bridges connecting the front and back armour plates, and the 2 pairs of small bumps I painted silver, as they were real thumbscrews on the screen used armor.

All these were missing on the GG bust but present on the Tomy scaled helmet and the old Marmit 1:6 figure.

Screen used suit:

der8cx.jpg

Stock bust - circled in red there are the inaccuracies:

yyxx3.jpg

My improved bust:

ggbustatatdriver11.jpg

Very cool stuff right there. Love it! :hi5:

WOW! This is a Great Pic with a Great Score in it my Freind Sergui, WOW!

Thank you! :duff The AT-AT Driver helmet is one of the coolest from Star Wars universe IMO. All those neat greeblies and details, and the gray/white pattern add so much to it. When you look at the screen used suit and helmet, you can see how great the AT-AT Driver armor and helmet was with all these small but awesome details:

der8cx.jpg

Back