►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

happynewyeardroids.jpg

Some of the Star Wars patches I have, many are 501st patches - not included in the pics are various Imperial logo patches from Code 3 or custom made by 501st members:

patch02.jpg

patch01vertq.jpg

patchcollection.jpg

I can only dream of having a collection this epic. Enjoy it in good health.

Very cool patches my friend! Really like the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper patch from the first pic a lot.

Congrats on the patches. :hi5:

Very cool patches my friend! Really like the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper patch from the first pic a lot.

Thanks FB. The blue shiled like patch? That is a 501st Expert Infantry elite patch, not really allowed for non-510st people. :D Many of these patches were presents from my friends. It seems I might receive a few more, and even though I'm not a patch collector they look cool next to other Imperial items on display

Congrats on the patches. :hi5:

Many thanks Jay! :wave

A small present I made to myself before the Holidays - a Teefury T-shirt (my third from them) - the package just arrived:

149qb5t.jpg

Oh man, oh man, oh man!!! I want to put my head into all of those helms!!! Hehe. Nice collection.

Back