►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Yep, I agree with you Colossus : tonight we'll fall asleep more intelligent due to our friend Sergiu! :D

Hey Sergiu, it seems that Bosch did not have a high esteem for the nuns !?... To have painted one of them under the guise of a pig! :lol

Yep, I agree with you Colossus : tonight we'll fall asleep more intelligent due to our friend Sergiu! :D

Hey Sergiu, it seems that Bosch did not have a high esteem for the nuns !?... To have painted one of them under the guise of a pig! :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :goodpost:

Wow, nice Helmet and interesting history lesson ! :duff

Sweet collection! I love the light saber display, very classy! :rock

Thank you :)

I never knew the origins of the Helmet compared to History, Dig the paintings, Very Cool Sergiu

Thanks Colossus! :duff

Bosch was a bit weird :cuckoo::lol

Wow, nice Helmet and interesting history lesson ! :duff

Thanks Mastter :wave

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHN8qdVyDvY"]YouTube - ‪SDS Imperial Gunner Helmet‬‏[/ame]

Hey nice collection wondering what type of cabinets those are and where you got them?

Great acquisition my friend ;)

Thank you DS! :)

Hey nice collection wondering what type of cabinets those are and where you got them?

Thanks. They are custom made cabinets. Since IKEA is very far away from my location, custom made was the only option. I have to make another one to contain the SDS TIE Fighter 1:1 bust and the upcoming eFX TIE Fighter studio scale replica, but I'm waiting for the exact measurements/size of this ship...

Awesome review! even better acquisition. Major congrats

Thank you sir! :duff

Shepperton Design Studios (SDS) 1:1 Stormtrooper Stunt helmet:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2e2xTnL4ro"]YouTube - ‪SDS Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet‬‏[/ame]

sdsstormtrooperstunthel.jpg

Foarte tare. Mai pui si tu o poza generala cu colectia? :)

Congrats on the new Helmet, i think you have to take a pic of all your helmets together. :)

Foarte tare. Mai pui si tu o poza generala cu colectia? :)

Multumesc. :hi5: Voi pune ceva poze noi insa mai tarziu, astept cateva casti noi, un bust si un studio scale. Prefer sa astept pana vin macar o parte dintre acestea :)

Wow, love your Star Wars collection. Love all your master replicas =)

Thank you :duff

Congrats on the new Helmet, i think you have to take a pic of all your helmets together. :)

Thanks Mastter. :) I will take a picture with my helmets soon. I'm waiting for a few more to arrive plus a few other items. ;) Then I'll take a new set of pics of my collection and maybe a video.

Jkno you got so big and excellent Star Wars and Terminator collection.Star Wars rules so much!:rock2:rock2

l take a picture with my helmets soon. I'm waiting for a few more to arrive plus a few other items. ;) Then I'll take a new set of pics of my collection and maybe a video.

Sounds great, waiting to see that pics and videos ! :exactly:

Back