►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Thanks Mastter! :)

A comparison shot of all my TIE Fighter Pilots - SDS, Medicom, Gentle Giant classic mini-bust, Gentle Giant mini-bust, Kotobukiya:

17wwer.jpg

Great Score Jkno this Pic is Great, Major Congrats

Some 501st Legion approved stuff arrived and will go on display with my life-size SDS TIE Fighter Pilot.

Electronic comm pad (goes on the right arm):

tiefighterpilotcommpade.jpg

tiefighterpilotcommpade.jpg

Leather belt with metal buckle with greeblie:

tiefighterpilotbelt01.jpg

Shoulder patches:

tiefighterpilotshoulder.jpg

Leather gloves (it's incredible how delicate and cool they are):

tiefighterpilothandglov.jpg

Thus I would only need the flight suit, boots and mannequin to have a complete TIE Fighter pilot :)

Some more items will come soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks Jay and Colossus. :) Since my general focus are Original Trilogy Imperials and the specific focus are Stormtroopers I indeed what to build it as well as possible. Now just to get the E-11 blaster and holster and he is ready for fight. ;)

,,,,hmm,,,,i would say 5/10 for this collection,,,,some very nice pieces, but smaller toys take away from more impressive stuff,,,,rather bland room and shelving,,,,room does look like it has lots of potential,,,,love the lifesize stormiee,,,,my dad has two of those, and i hope to have one some day,,,,

,,,,hmm,,,,i would say 5/10 for this collection,,,,some very nice pieces, but smaller toys take away from more impressive stuff,,,,rather bland room and shelving,,,,room does look like it has lots of potential,,,,love the lifesize stormiee,,,,my dad has two of those, and i hope to have one some day,,,,

Yeah, you know not everyone is so rich to afford a display room like a museum, I still need to live in here not just look at the collection ;) , some of the small items are closer to my heart than bigger expensive ones. Besides that to get these collectibles to the place where I live is 10 times harder than for other fans. The Stormie you see is the SDS Stormtrooper, not a regular fan made armor.

BTW didn't we have a big arguing back in the days and I had you put on ignore and such? I guess with the recent reset of the forum because of the viruses, the ignore was cancelled, you were the only person on any forum I'm member on, that I had on ignore after the nasty remarks you made about me on the SS Vader bust thread...

This time your post looks ok, but I had it once, so I'd rather not get it twice, if you know what I mean. Plus why would I trust and take into consideration the words of a member with ,,,, Obsessive–compulsive disorder,,,, (OCD),,,, LOL,,,, (BTW I think your keyboard will have a problem soon with the comma key soon hahaha). Besides that we never seen your amazing collection "piccies", we are still waiting for those, but you are only mouth, quite filthy for that matter. And of course, I forgot: ,,,, LOL

Last edited:

This reminds me... have you seen a movie called "Star Wars"...

it's an oldie but goodie, you should be able to pick up a copy somewhere,

you might like it

Everyone who follows your amazing thread since its beginning knows what energy and passion you put into this living room, Sergiu. :wink1:

If I may, do not pay more interest to comments which are not worth the trouble, especially when the person does not know what he's talking, and he seems to be still at the beginning of his life and so he has everything to do...
You're worth much more than that, my friend! :1-1:

Anyway, you know your fans! :hi5:

Everyone who follows your amazing thread since its beginning knows what energy and passion you put into this living room, Sergiu. :wink1:

If I may, do not pay more interest to comments which are not worth the trouble, especially when the person does not know what he's talking, and he seems to be still at the beginning of his life and so he has everything to do...
You're worth much more than that, my friend! :1-1:

Anyway, you know your fans! :hi5:

Thanks Thierry. :hi5: With the person you talk about (who is in fact a girl), I've had an argue some time ago and a mod had to delete some of her insidious posts addressed to me and to other members. She is like a stalker now, maybe she loves me and shows her love through hate :slap :rotfl OCD,,,, anyone,,,,? :cuckoo: :lol

Back