►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EFX Death Star Modules/Tiles arrived from a deal with a scum member. Now just to find the proper place to display these tiles, because I'm also waiting for the Royal Guard Force Pike replica from the RPF run, and need to see where to display both properly.

EFX-Death-Star-Surface-Modules-Set1-ANH-06.jpg

Emperor and thrones arrived and the both are great. I like the throne, and I managed to fit him on the thrones in a way that feet touch the ground. The throne is better than SSC, even with its inaccuracies.

But the Emperor himself has some fraying and tearing damage on the right part of the chest robe under the clasp, it seems to be from the sewing of the clasp metal holder in the back, very hard to see but the damage is there and it is getting bigger when handling the figure. Contacted my distributor to get replacement robe, waiting now for the answer. :(

Fast shot:

Hot-Toys-Emperor-Throne-99.jpg

Finally the replacement robe for the Emperor arrived and now he feels very happy. :)
I futzed the robe a bit, no water treatment for now, and cut the back and the two inside stitches, no need to the two in front.

Hot-Toys-Emperor-Throne-19.jpg

I visited the first edition of a regional "Model Fair" and managed to get the DeAgostini 1/5 Stormtrooper helmet I wanted for some time for an excellent price:

De-Agostini-Stormtrooper-mini-helmet-01.jpg

targ-machete.jpg

One of the coolest props I got in the past years: Royal Guard Force Pike by Tom Leech from RPF. Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

The Lords of the Sith book just arrived, I bought it mostly for the cool cover art, which inspired my favorite Vader statue made by Iron Studios:

Book-Lords-of-the-Sith.jpg

Iron-Studios-Darth-Vader-Legacy-statue-31.jpg

Work in progress for the Royal Guard original artwork by Howard Chin - this will go with my RPF Royal Guard Force Pike prop replica:

Royal-Guard-artwork-by-Howard-Chin-draft-01.jpg

Despite the fact that now my collecting focus are Original Trilogy Imperials, and that I mostly collect high end items, I still love the classic Action Fleet and MicroMachines series, these being the only exception to OT Imperial collecting rule. A good friend of mine repainted the Micro Battle Set Turbo Tank / Juggernaut, and I added the interior, because the original interior was Kashyyyk environment diorama and not a proper tank one. Here is the finished product, though I'd better say it is still work in progress, as I'm going to make further changes to the interior. The paint is very close to the MR AT-AT color and we also know this tank appeared in Rogue One.

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-46.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-47.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-49.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-50.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-52.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-54.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-58.jpg

Micro-Battle-Set-Turbo-Tank-64.jpg

This is how the playset originally looked like - and yes, I have a second one that is still boxed.

67764334-2400423366924758-988889694185979904-o.jpg

67911691-2400423340258094-102158262446587904-o.jpg

68884760-2400423383591423-4908992339080380416-o.jpg

Turbo-Tank-animated.gif

The original Royal Guard artwork by the talented Howard Chin/Art of Tzu arrived, and after being professionally framed, it was proudly displayed next to the RPF Force Pike replica - such beautiful bright red color in that small corner:

Royal-Guard-artwork-by-Howard-Chin-final-04.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-17.jpg

Back