►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nice Star Wars book I missed before just arrived - The Magic of Myth:

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_01.jpg

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_02.jpg

Minor change to the collection display, I finally got the time to add Death Star wall stickers to this cabinet:

z_Cabinet_Death_Star_wall_01.jpg

z_Cabinet_Death_Star_wall_02.jpg

Comparison RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet [weathered] & MonCal Snowtrooper helmet [clean] (for sale soon):

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_01.jpg

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_03.jpg

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_04.jpg

Awesome line up of helmets!! I also like the addition of SW stickers on your displays. Looks great.

A nice surprise from an old friend, just received a package with the hardcover The Magic of Myth book. The soft cover will go as present to another friend. So nice when things like these happen :)

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_03.jpg

Book_The_Magic_of_Myth_02.jpg

These days I had a unique opportunity, thanks to a friend, to be able to visit a collector of screen used items, including Star Wars screen used stuff. I managed to see and even handle a few superb props that appeared in some well known movies. I was asked not to post too much info about this, and not to post any photos so far. Hopefully in time this collector will let us show the pics we have taken. It was such a great experience!!

These days I had a unique opportunity, thanks to a friend, to be able to visit a collector of screen used items, including Star Wars screen used stuff. I managed to see and even handle a few superb props that appeared in some well known movies. I was asked not to post too much info about this, and not to post any photos so far. Hopefully in time this collector will let us show the pics we have taken. It was such a great experience!!

Who’s this mysterious buddy you suddenly have? Is it Eddie Crispo?

:wink1:

Very cool!

Back