•SPettersenart• "Rep-Detect 2019" V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Rep-Detect 2019" V.2 - Final Pics- Pre-Order Soon

Another Amazing figure Scott... You just keep pumping them out!!!!! Can't wait to get him!

Looks amazing brother. Congrats to everyone who's going to pick this one up. Just moved into new house so funds are nonexistent.

It would be interesting to see some comparison pix of this and the V1.

Thank you guys!

Full Set Pre-order details:
predetect.jpg

Best-S.

Hey Scott, figure looks great! I have v1 clothes, is it possible to just get the shoes from this run?

Been waiting for a quality Deckard for a while. Definite grail status.
Thanks for doing this Scott and great work! Hoping to snatch one up.

I prefer the shirt choice on the first one but I love the v2 head. The jackets look like they are different materials.

we have a much more accurate color and material for the coat here, improved color and accuracy on the pants, and this showcases scotts growth as a sculptor as well! cant wait for this one

we have a much more accurate color and material for the coat here, improved color and accuracy on the pants, and this showcases scotts growth as a sculptor as well! cant wait for this one

Be that as it may, I still wish the V2 was more different, perhaps with a BD head. The V1 is still a great figure imho and I have no desire to get rid of mine. I would like to get this one too, but am having trouble convincing myself to spend the money for a V2 which is so similar.

Back