•SPettersenart• Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" SHIPPED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• New project: Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2"

Man, this piece really is exceptional! Amazing work, as always... love the coat, never seen it so clearly.

Best of luck to those lucky enough to attain one.

1:6 "Rachael V.2"
Pre-Order begins November 25th @ 6pm PDT
Figure Art of Scott Pettersen

DSC_0002copysmoke.jpg

DSC_0390%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0331%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0566%2Bcopy%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0508copy1%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0073copy.jpg

DSC_0052%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0041copy.jpg

DSC_0013%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0012%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0002copy.jpg

DSC_0001%2B%25281%2529%2Bcopy.jpg

There is an option to upgrade to a Seamless body if you prefer:

seamlessupgrade.jpg

Best- S.

Re: •SPettersenart• New project: Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" Pre-Order - 11.25

Wow! What a beautiful figure, Scott... I think I may have worked out the present I would like to get myself for Christmas this year. :D

As with Rachael V.1, I think I would then have to get hold of an extra head, body and shoes, so I could display both the suit and coat. :)

Re: •SPettersenart• New project: Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" Pre-Order - 11.25

Wow Scott, just wow! I missed your first Rachael because funds were tight, but I think I'm going to have to find a way to get this to go with both Deckard's, Batty and Gaff! :hi5:

Thanks! I'm happy you like her and the others!

Man, this piece really is exceptional! Amazing work, as always... love the coat, never seen it so clearly.

Best of luck to those lucky enough to attain one.

Thank you, as always!

Wow! What a beautiful figure, Scott... I think I may have worked out the present I would like to get myself for Christmas this year. :D

As with Rachael V.1, I think I would then have to get hold of an extra head, body and shoes, so I could display both the suit and coat. :)

Great idea Roy, treat yourself, tis the season! haha :duff

:clap :clap :clap

Stunning.

Thanks!

Best- S.

This looks fantastic. I'd be all over this, but I'll probably have to pass. It's the worst time of year for me (basically the worst week of the year) to drop $900+ on a custom figure. Happy shopping to others though.

Wow, this is amazing work, Scott. Love it . Your blade runner figures are the best.

Got in on a DX set. Very excited to finally get a piece of your awesome art in my display cabinet.
The waiting game begins

Rachael looks great Scott!
Will you be offering head and clothing sets?
Sorry if you all ready answered this.
I would be interested.

This looks fantastic.

Thanks!

Wow, this is amazing work, Scott. Love it . Your blade runner figures are the best.

Appreciate that Gabriel, thank you.

Got in on a DX set. Very excited to finally get a piece of your awesome art in my display cabinet.
The waiting game begins

Thanks, order received!

Rachael looks great Scott!
Will you be offering head and clothing sets?
Sorry if you all ready answered this.
I would be interested.

Thanks Dan! Yes, I will offer a few Unpainted Kits.

Best- Scott

"Rachael V.2" narrowing in on completion. Hope to have these done by the end of the month.

13015523_481115108745010_5033961266834093130_n.png

Best- S.

Re: •SPettersenart• New project: Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" In production

Rachael's are out the door!
If you didn't get a tracking # let me know.
Thanks for waiting!

Best- S.

Re: •SPettersenart• New project: Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" In production

Rachael's are out the door!
If you didn't get a tracking # let me know.
Thanks for waiting!

Best- S.

one step closer to hugh glass each day!

Back