•SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9d406a89caea50ff14d1d477d745768c.jpg

99e7e7dc3ada5be51516cd4f8475bc12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous figure with a lovely presentation. Quick thoughts:
-Dog is perfect. Wonderful piece.
-Accessories, especially the shotgun, are awesome
-Body works really well for a KO - it isn't a flop-monster but it also doesn't have the immovable joints that you sometimes get with KO bodies.
-His undershirt is amazing
My only issues are A) The paint of the shotgun very easily rubs off on the resin hands, so be careful and B) I will probably need to weather this figure at some point, as it comes minty clean. Not a big deal but I am not brave enough to do it yet.
Very pleased as always. Scott does amazing work.

Nice guys! Glad to see these are starting to arrive!

Couple things:
1. For shipping purposes I left Dog's tail off. It can be attach with some Superglue.
2. Though they do un-zip, I recommend NOT playing with the jacket zipper. They are fragile and difficult to re-zip if undone. (If you have a Kit -use a paper clip through the hole to zip it up and take care).
3. Use caution when handling the right hand. The thumb attaches with a magnet but can get lost easily.
4. Tool belt pouches also have strong magnets. To open them slide the flaps to the side at the magnets. Pulling or lifting them apart can pull the magnets off.

I also have 1 more full set available. Option "B" (2 painted heads).
Comes weathered or clean. #00 on the COA.
Send me a message if you are interested.

Best- S.

Got mine this morning.

Very pleased. I think he looks a bit better in hand. Great detail on the belt and tools.

Nice pics! Was there a difference in undershirt colors? The one above looks appropriately grey/faded black.

Nice guys! Glad to see these are starting to arrive!

Couple things:
1. For shipping purposes I left Dog's tail off. It can be attach with some Superglue.
2. Though they do un-zip, I recommend NOT playing with the jacket zipper. They are fragile and difficult to re-zip if undone. (If you have a Kit -use a paper clip through the hole to zip it up and take care).
3. Use caution when handling the right hand. The thumb attaches with a magnet but can get lost easily.
4. Tool belt pouches also have strong magnets. To open them slide the flaps to the side at the magnets. Pulling or lifting them apart can pull the magnets off.

I also have 1 more full set available. Option "B" (2 painted heads).
Comes weathered or clean. #00 on the COA.
Send me a message if you are interested.

Best- S.

PM sent~

What's the trick to getting the straps on the holster cinched? I can get the straps through the first half of the buckles but the second part has defeated my fumbling fingers.

What's the trick to getting the straps on the holster cinched? I can get the straps through the first half of the buckles but the second part has defeated my fumbling fingers.

Connect them with the holster off, then slip it over the leg. I had a heckuva time with trying to do it on the leg.

I used a pin to push the straps through the buckles and a pair of tweezers to pull it the rest of the way. Takes a lot of patience too.

it's a good thing i'm too poor to afford your stuff because the demand always surpasses availability (read: i'm perpetually tardy/unlucky), but i love your work and always enjoy looking through your threads :)

Yep, I can't afford Scott either but I live vicariously through his threads to snatch pictures and admire his work as best I can through photos. Incredible craftsmanship.

Great work, Scott! :clap

Back