‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Dave said one time he doesn't like posting pictures because he's afraid of getting ripped to shreds. I don't blame him.

I received mine today with "Sculpting A Galaxy" AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME :joy :banana

nmwx8k.png

More pics very soon!

no in hand pics yet?

well I suppose I could give it a shot, but I haven't got the best camera i'm afraid, but here's a few for ya.

vader1.jpg

vader3.jpg

vader2.jpg

I also put a light behind the backdrop to see what it looked like lit up.

vader4.jpg

That's a definite winner! :clap

The only reason I cancelled was because with the PFs it seemed a bit redundant.

I like the positioning of Vader in this dio over the PF. His head, arms, abdomen and body are all over the place on the PF and he looks like he's playing baseball. In the dio, he looks like he's dueling. :clap

I like the positioning of Vader in this dio over the PF. His head, arms, abdomen and body are all over the place on the PF and he looks like he's playing baseball.
:rotfl

In the dio, he looks like he's dueling. :clap
He has a slight slouch like in the movie, whereas the PF Vader is standing upright. And overall both figures look more engaged in the duel than the PFs together. So this is the better duel piece, if you don't mind the scale.

Me, I'm happy with the 1/6 figures, so don't see the need to get this.

Nice , i like the face of Obi ., but are not too short these figures ?, specially the legs .

Last edited:
I agree, aside from the PF's being larger and mixed media I think this one looks alot better. Mine still hasn't shipped yet. :(

They did a really nice job of capturing the duel with this thing, even the expression on Obi-Wan's face really fits with the movie.

Back