New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the MCU has a universe where all that stuff can fit in perfectly. The crazy, colorful, space stuff, and supernatural gods...etc, it all exist in the MCU in some shape or form. I think Doctor Strange 2, the multiverse, and Eternals will further expand that universe in ways that no other franchise can for whatever reason. Yes, the MCU films are by the numbers and most don't have much replay value, but they get a lot of stuff right.

On a very superficial level, I'd like better costumes in general. I've said it before, Dr. Strange needs fancy knee high boots, not those sneaker like boots with the wraps, no more monk like excessive layers and that ugly picnic blanket he wears as a cape. He needs to be more fancy magician meets Liberace, not a sneaker wearing monk. He needs to be Walter Mercado. <-- Jye knows who that is. :lol

The F4 better not have a bunch of lines on the suits like the awful spiderman costumes.

The X Men can go full tacticool if they want because they're a team, but they better be colorful. Wolverine in yellow and orange/brow. Cyclops in blue and yellow or gold/bronze. Give Magneto his white eyes when using his powers and make him a total fashion diva....that's why he wears a cape. Rogue has such a simple, yet cool costume.

Having said all that, the Eternals costumes look boring AF...so far, so who knows what will get from F4 and X Men.

Jupiters Legacy has better costumes than MCU didn’t help that show any.

Take that Mercado lol

Last edited:
WB is clearly trying to emulate what the MCU did with Black Panther. MCU laid out a foundational blueprint for their
cinematic heroes and WB thought they could one up them by circumventing the world building and going straight
into the team up but it fell flat on its face. Now they're trying to do it again under the veil of pseudo wokeness by
announcing this. This type of offensive insincere pandering that's painfully transparent is only going to backfire
and it will be nice to behold. They've learned absolutely nothing.

A healthy share of pre-established black heroes that many have been clamoring for and this is their rebuttal to it?
Your absolutely right about how they are handling it they didn't believe in what snyder was doing ( had they just let him do what he wanted) otherwise we would have a great DC cinematic universe (ZS Justice League is a good example) minus any weird ideas Zach had for certain characters of course. But what Marvel got right is they took a classically black character like Black Panther and gave him the spotlight and built his world and character up. They don't get how to run a comic film universe. Both WB getting in the way of directors, and DC comics president in charge Mr. Jeff "*********" Johns at the time. Now it's just a huge Joke and I won't be watching or supporting DC films that carry that type of woke formula.

Back