Indy TOD PF Rope Bridge Display...1/6th info added to last post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Bauer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here is a little project I have been working on recently for my TOD PF.
The rope bridge is built entirely upon a metal armature and is very solid and sturdy. There are 4 different rope types and real wood planks, which I weathered and distressed. I also did a quick paint touch up on Indy's face. I darked his stubble a bit, added the bruise under his left eye and darked the cuts more to look like dried blood. Let me know what you guys think :)

JB

Last edited:
Re: Indy TOD PF Rope Bridge Display

Wow, that's amazing work.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Takes the PF to a whole new level of awesomeness

Totally awesome!!! I wish these PF's weren't so expensive. I'd love the Indy TOD and Mola Ram. Your bridge is incredible!

I gasped when I saw this thread title and the pics delivered !!
His hand is even holding the bridge!! That is so awesome!

Please tell me you will be taking orders !?!

Amazing! now THAT is the kind of stuff Sideshow should be coming up with!!

awesome work, thats the kind of base i was hoping for from sideshow

Phenomenal! Brilliant use of Sideshow's wasted left hand. So much better than the original. I never picked one of these up, but if he'd looked like this I would have!

Bravo!

Holy crap that's great! No one took the user name for Jack Bauer until last year? And that's a great dio too, makes the PF pop!

That is brilliant....

I love the ToD PF base, but there is no denying that what you have made there is perfect. :clap

Thanks for the awesome words fellas. I am blown away by all the positive responses. I really am happy with the way it turned out. :)

I have gotten a few PM's about the rope bridge display, asking if I will be offering these. I can make them, if there is serious interest. Please post here if you would be interested in something like this for your TOD Indy. I will check on material cost if I were to make more than one at a time. Thanks again.

JB

Back