The Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Alien Egg Boxset Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sJchsT9xScE?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sJchsT9xScE?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

So how are the movies? Are they really HD? I'm worried about Alien3. Some of the CG shots of the Alien look bad in the movie. Hope they found a way to fix them in the BD.

I find this extremely cheap.
It is only plastic and this from Sideshow.

This is not a good job from Sideshow.
And the egg costs a lot of money.

To save on money you're planning to paint a chicken egg and glue it to the side of your VHS boxset.

Well I have not had chance to see Alien 3 yet, but Alien and Aliens look amazing

That's good to hear. I guess I'll get the normal box set next week.

Oh, one more question....Is the Special Edition Alien3 on there?
Thanks!

I watched Alien last night & the picture (as well as the sound) quality was excellent.

Looking forward to Aliens and from most accounts it's a huge improvement from previous releases.

I will most likely wait till Black Friday: Walmart or Best Buy. Or if there's a better deal on Cyber-Monday. Looking forward to all the extras including the iso-music score. :yess:

Anyone else find a $50 Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card in their Egg Boxset?

I found it in the actual blu ray case, tucked behind Disk 6.

I will most likely wait till Black Friday: Walmart or Best Buy. Or if there's a better deal on Cyber-Monday. Looking forward to all the extras including the iso-music score. :yess:

Music score?
You got experience extracting this?

Still wanting to extract the score from T2...

*hope*

Awesome review, Dinolast.
I´ll get the UK Digi release, may order today, then I´should have it beginning of next week.
And then selling the Quadrilogy and Bttf DVD Box

Music score?

*hope*

I´ll get the UK Digi release, may order today, then I´should have it beginning of next week.

Thanks mate

How much do people get for selling their old DVDs, as I have a bunch that have been replaced by Blu-Rays?

Music score?

*hope*

No I don't but each alien movie has the option to listen to music score seperately.

Last edited:
Do NOT buy this piece of CRAP!!! VERY poor quality for the price!!!

Sorry for the Iphone Pics:

f8555bee.jpg

e8bcb7ed.jpg

21f5e290.jpg

c4f85bac.jpg

c886dd6b.jpg

83eb0d8b.jpg

5dffeeaf.jpg

58544504.jpg

4f171dbe.jpg

abcde82d.jpg

Last edited: