What is your Favorite 12" Figure ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are so many great 12" figures out there, but if I had to choose one,
it would be the Creature from the Black Lagoon Figure. :rock

Now, What is yours ?? :D

As much as I like the military figures, I would pick the Creature. He is the reason I still have the monster figures. I thought about selling off the monster figures a few times, but when I look at old Gill I change my mind.

Damn, that is too hard. To 5

SS Jedi Luke
Hot Toys Terminator
SS Creature from the Black Lagoon
SS Son of Frankenstein Monster
SS FvJ Jason

Lord Vader.

94DSC00920.JPG

Surprisingly simple for me, Sean Connery as James Bond in Dr. No. Luke is a very close second.

I couldn't choose. THe one that has spent the most time on my shelf, and never been changed out is:
Red Death. The costume, the theatricality of it, and that grinning skull and staff. It's magnificent. I took a cue from the film and girded him with General Lee's saber. It's well hidden under the cloak. No one knows it's there but me.

After that, I love me Medi-Vader. He's the only figure besides Sovereign Studios' Indiana Jones that is displayed in my living room.

I'm very proud of my super-tall custom FVJ Jason and badd-ass Hellboy, along with Nazi Kroenen.

My repainted Dracula and custom Obi-Wan Kenobi top out the list.

Sideshow's Werewolf of London, Ardeth Bey, Creature from the Black lagoon, and Dracula all tie it as firsts for me.

I am also quite fond of the Dr. Phibes figure and Barnabas Collins figure from Majestic.:monkey5

still to this day I find myself picking up my Thomas Hewitt Leatherface all the time....I love his clothers that fit him perfectly,wich is very hard to find in 12"....His size is perfect...and the leather forarm sleeves are great....Chainsaw is very well detailed and fits perfectly to his hands....The beanbag belly really gives him that added movie accurate body...I love this figure so much......

Jason Prt3 and my Classic Freddy are two I never get tired of either...they were my first purchases from SS and still have a special place in my collection!

1. Creature from the Black Lagoon (Silver Screen)
2. Nazi Kroenen
3. Human Spike
4. Creature from the Black Lagoon
5. I can't think of one right now, probably a tie with many different figures.

Hard to choose. So i'll give a top 5 no specific order

Spike Human Face
Liam/Angelus
FvJ Jason
Silver Screen Creature
Silver Screen Frankenstein's Monster

The only Sideshow 12" I've got is the Hellboy Nazi Kroenen - this in box next to my chair.

Soon to have loads of Star Wars 12" figures though! :monkey5

Psycho :nuts:

Customikey said:
Does his screaming bother you when you're trying to work?

Trying to work... I don't work! :monkey5 :lol

I got him ages ago... I think off this forum but decided he wasn't for me and boxed him up and put him under my bed.

I pulled him out the other day and have been meaning to get him out.

I've also just been looking at a 12" Leather face on eBay for £16 after kingdarkness03 comments.

PsychoCenobite :horror

Cigarette Smoking Man From the X-Files.

The best head sculpt I seen on a 12 inch figure from SS, and I collect most lines.

Back