What is your Favorite 12" Figure ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protozaius said:
Being a Planet of the Apes fan, this feature, you see, is not a problem. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Wouldn't longer arms mean a better reach with a lightsaber, and therefore an advantage in battle? :maul

I only have the Universal Monster Line and the Planet of the Apes line from Sideshow. But, if I had to pic a favorite, and only one, I would have to go with Ursus from the Plaet of the Apes line. Out of all the figures made based on Ursus, Sidehsows version is the best. But, all of the figures in their Ape line are top notched.

It's a difficult choice, but my favorite 12" figure is Dragon's Jin Roh, absolutely blows away the old Medicom versions and is a really well done all-around figure

The Toys McCoy Indy blows away all others.

My fav SS 12"er would have to be Luke, at least until Strider comes, as he's my only Sideshow fig.

EDIT: I forgot I also have a Patient Zero! But he's easy to forget as he is has not broken free from his white bio-tomb... yet.

Last edited:
Entropy Chicken said:
The Toys McCoy Indy blows away all others.

Yup, it's hard to compete with real leather. If Sideshow took off their self-imposed price limitations on their pieces and broke out the genuine stuff, then there'd be a competition, but until that day, Toys McCoy Indy is the king.

After that I have a soft spot for Max Shreck... I like to pose him about to tussle with Buffy.

gdb said:
After that I have a soft spot for Max Shreck... I like to pose him about to tussle with Buffy.

Ditto that. I wasn't able to get the color version, so I had to get creative with the Silver Screen one...

vampyre12md.jpg

It's funny that you guys mention ole Max. I've been thinking about slapping him on Ebay among other items. You see, I'm looking to earn some more scratch so I could up my bids on ole' Spike... I'm just not getting anywhere with my current bids. But after taking pictures of him for the auction (I had to gig him out after a long stint in storage) I'm having second thoughts. He looks mightily cool! :monkey5

So currenly he now squaring off with some of my Buffy figures until I figure out what I'm going to do. :confused:

lakeshouse said:
There are so many great 12" figures out there, but if I had to choose one,
it would be the Creature from the Black Lagoon Figure. :rock

Now, What is yours ?? :D

Lakeshouse,
I agree, there are so many great 12" figures out there! But if you would allow me to share my top four within my small collection to date, it would be...

Major "Lee"
, DML (
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army Special Mission Commander ETO 1944)
BLADE Daywalker, Medicom (Anime Comic Book Version)
[/FONT]Metal Gear Solid 3 1st Ver, Medicom
Luke Jedi Knight, Medicom
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kaneda, Medicom (Anime from "Akira")

Thank you for allowing me to share.

Be Well
:)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

WEAPON X said:

Lakeshouse,
I agree, there are so many great 12" figures out there! But if you would allow me to share my top four within my small collection to date, it would be...

Major "Lee"
, DML (
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army Special Mission Commander ETO 1944)
BLADE Daywalker, Medicom (Anime Comic Book Version)
[/FONT]Metal Gear Solid 3 1st Ver, Medicom
Luke Jedi Knight, Medicom
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kaneda, Medicom (Anime from "Akira")

Thank you for allowing me to share.

Be Well
:)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Well weapon X, I think you misread here...its says your favorite 12'' figure , not your favorite 11''...Medicom figures are all like 11''....Loollll..just kidding....

My favorite is the Sideshow Jedi- LUKE SKYWALKER. Of course it's the only 12" figure I have right now. :lol But, my 12" collection is going to be growing with SW and LOTR.

I plan on getting the Scarface Exclusive, I had the regular edition. But, want the exclusive instead. I really like that one too.

I couldn't choose either! I have figures from so many Sideshow lines, as well as other companies, so I would be hard pressed to select just one.

I am looking to buy a 12" creature from the black lagoon, AT A REASONABLE PRICE, or possibly trade for one. I have the Sideshow 8" version, and he's so cool!

If anybody knows of one for sale or trade, OTHER THAN ON EBAY, please :mummy post, or send me a pm. Thanks!

Back