Bobby c 1/3rd Christopher Reeve Superman thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys, well the sculpt is basically done , the costume is now being made with sewn in emblem and real leather boots.
I had the head scanned (click on the blue pic) and the grey head is the sculpture I did I wanted to achieve the feeling of the reeve pic behind him sort of Angelic looking.
I casted a friends hand from the gym he had perfect hands for this statue , they were scanned and will be used on the 1/3rd . going for extreme realism on this .
bobbyc1225
[/URL][/IMG]
bb-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]
mmm-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Just another prime example of Mr. Causey putting any and all other comers to rest. Too bad you can't clone yourself. There can only be one!

Hi Teddy Yes.
Thanks very much , I hope it comes out like I think it will, but most likely I will have to do some tweaks on the sculpt.
Although it is allot easier to tweak a 1/3rd then 1/1

Bobby will you be offering this in 1:6 however as much as i want a Reeves i may have to hold out for the 89 Bats stuff. :panic:

definitely 1/6th but the outfit not sure, maybe you will have to wait for HT to do that.

Back