3/9 podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88th division

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I can't seem to get on. Has anyone listened to today's podcast? What is the Star Wars news!? Also, what time does the newsletter become available on line?

Mini-Rock said:
BOOOOOOOOO! Enough with the toys! Give us QJ in PF!!

Agreed. The toys have really taken over lately. The count continues... 7 SW 12" figures announced since the last SW PF.

At first I was happy for the 1/6 collectors, but it really is beginning to seem like the 12" lines are taking away time and resources from the PF's.

elwood49 said:
Agreed. The toys have really taken over lately. The count continues... 7 SW 12" figures announced since the last SW PF.

At first I was happy for the 1/6 collectors, but it really is beginning to seem like the 12" lines are taking away time and resources from the PF's.

That kind of sounds childish and jealous to me.:rolleyes: PF will come I want them to come as well but I'm not gonna go being a baby about it.

elwood49 said:

Quick somebody get elwood some tissue. :monkey2

The reasoning behind this is simple. Star Wars 1:6 is more popular than the PFs. I highly doubt though that the abundance of 1:6 announcements is the reason for the lack of any new SW PFs.

We really do need a 1/4 announcement.

I can see why Sideshow is releasing so many 12" figures though.
Easy money.

I just hope the 12" line is not taking away from the 1/4 line...

I totally agree we need some 1/4 announcements both SW and LOTR but blaming the 12" stuff is childish. I'm just glad something I want is moving along right now otherwise it would really suck.

jlcmsu said:
I totally agree we need some 1/4 announcements both SW and LOTR but blaming the 12" stuff is childish.

Please explain how hoping that Sideshow produces something I would actually buy is "childish."

Did anyone stop to think that maybe SS just wants to be further along in the production line for the next 1/4? Would it really matter if it didn't get announced until April but still came out around Sept. or Oct?

Right Gru. Easy money, and easier to produce than the PF's which require far more attention than the 12" action figure's. I'm sure SS is working on someting amazing for the PF line as I type, but it's killing me not knowing what it is, and when it's coming. A new 1:1 bust announcement would be nice too.

elwood49 said:
Please explain how hoping that Sideshow produces something I would actually buy is "childish."

It's not but blaming the 12" stuff as your posts come across is childish. That to me is something I expect out of my Day Care Kids not an adult. Like I said I want some 1/4 announcements too but I'm not gonna go blaming the 12" figures on the lack of them.

YES!! I knew it all along!

The Star Wars 12 inch line is delaying the release of the next Star Wars PF figure! :horror

The Star Wars 12 inch line is the cause for the Sideshow / Weta breakup! :horror

The Star Wars 12 inch line is the reason for the "50" piece Grey Hulk! :horror

The Star Wars 12 inch line is responsible for the Beast Maquette!!! :google :naughty

Back