3/9 podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
Congrats Lonnie.

Thanks! I'm kinda surprised I made it... I scrambled to read the newsletter (you know... just in case!) and then started listening to the podcast. It was something like 43 minutes after the podcast was released when I sent in my entry and I was thinking I was way too late! I guess everybody was busy looking at the newsletter! :monkey5

Reason for SW PF delay

I reckon they plan on releasing Chewie as the next character and are still trying to figure out how to do the fur.

Hence the delay

I'd like to see real fur, but I think no matter how well-done he is, he'll still have to be tweaked out of the box to make it sit "just so." And everyone's opinion on what "just so" is will be different. Just look at the flap over Qui-Gon's hair!

Re: Reason for SW PF delay

Yogie Bear said:
I reckon they plan on releasing Chewie as the next character and are still trying to figure out how to do the fur.

Hence the delay

One of the on-line chats revealed that they would like to release Chewie but that they are probably years away from figuring out the fur. They added a joke about Han having to fly solo.

Sorry for the news. And about the joke.

Back