Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys posted a clue on their Facebook page this morning...

Are you expecting some surprise from DX 03? Guess what it is!

Could this be the rumoured BD T-800?

Let the dissecting begin!

Predator! Man a pred dx would be amazing.

Wow....am surprised at you lot....how about Super-freakin-man !!!! Christopher Reeve Superman all the way !!!!

I just hope it isn't something Iron Man related except if it is Iron Monger.

Can't see an Iron Monger as a DX release. Too early for a T800 as the original isn't released yet. Personally I'd imagine its one of the older licences revisited - perhaps Rocky or Rambo.

Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

IF it's Terminator 1 or a Christopher Reeve Superman, I will be over the moon. The surprise bit might be a cryptic clue so who knows?
Hot Toys Are you expecting some surprise from DX 03? Guess what it is!

For the sake of my wallet I hope its nothing I'll want (need). If it is BD T800 then I probs wont get it because I'm happy with the regular one. although once I see pics (if it was BD T800) I wouldnt be suprise if they change my mind. Any idea how long theyre gonna keep us guessing?

Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

Surprise like in something we never saw coming is my guess.We allready know Reeve and T1 is coming.

Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

rocky or rambo...as stated in the magazine few month back..

Rocky, Rambo, anything aliens, anything terminator I may as well give them my bank account info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back