Batman and Joker Life Size Busts (Custom Keaton and Nicholson by Mike Hill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Bought these off Vader. Wonderful busts, resin, light, and what a gorgeous sculpt and paint job.

Both busts are sculpted by Mike Hill. I forgot to ask Vader who painted, them, if he sees this an knows, please post.

The detail to these is amazing. I love everything about them except for both sculpts to have included more shoulders, and for the BM to have a cape like the Howard S version.

I will have to make the bases taller to sit with some of the other SS LS busts I have. Nice marble or granite base addition should do it.

As for the paint job, you can see for yourself from the pics, really outstanding, even has the 5 hour after shave stuble on the BM.

Thanks Vader, both my kids and I really love these, and in fact even the wife thinks they are a keeper (she is always telling me to "sell", lol).

And yes, for my fellow freak friends out there, yes, I have had a month of about 8 collectables come in, it was a fun one!

Ok time for the pics.

Batman, Keaton, by Mike Hill

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill001.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill002.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill003.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill004.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill005.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill006.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill007.jpg

CustomBatmanBustLSMikeHill008-1.jpg

I am not sure what happened with the last picture of his chin and mouth, but the colors and exposure are definately way off. The rest of the pics have the correct skin tone and color of the bust.

Last edited:
paint job is spectacular on both Greg, Congrats.

paint job is spectacular on both Greg, Congrats.

Thanks Shai!

Both look great, but the paint on Keaton is amazing. I really like the "make-up" feel to the paint around his eyes.

I know what you mean Buttmunch. When I was trying to decide whether to buy or not, Vader was doing his best to explain to me the fantastic paint job to it, and told me the pics did not do it justice.

Well, when I received it and unpacked it, I thought I was holding Keaton's head in my hands, lol. The painter even remembered to match the make-up around the eyes, and give it that make-up feel.

I'm not really feeling the batman, but the nicholson is insane!

I kinda give the edge to the Bat. I have others though that agree with you. They feel like Hill captured the scene with Pheifer when he dressed that way.

Ohhhhh WOW!

Keaton is spectacular!
Even without the cape!

Thanks bud! You're taking time on vacation to read the forum too, lol! I did the same thing when I went to Hawaii :banana

whaaat?! I love the joker (bust and character) but that batman is amazing!

Ditto

Those are amazing.

Thanks, I am pretty pleased with them. Apparently they have been around a while, but I just noticed them this year.

LOL.
I leave on the 22nd , but if I can find a computer in amsterdam, I will be the only one of my friends on the forum and not at the live sex show :)

Back