Queen Studios - Life-size Justice League Batman Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say ....this is freakin nice!

I don't collect movie-based statues or busts and i won't be getting this. But damn, this is outstanding!

I always wondered why some don’t collect movie representations of characters but other reps? I prefer movies over anything else.

I always wondered why some don?t collect movie representations of characters but other reps? I prefer movies over anything else.
Cause they just see it as the actor rather than the character. I've heard a few talk about not collecting the movie versions of comic characters for that reason.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We all collect differently, some are just comic, some just movie and some do both.
I'm just movie, for me it's because I can relate to that specific movie or character, its the memories it brings back.
I'm loving these Queen Studios and Infinity busts and statues cause they are based off the movies.
But I have a feeling they will move to comic pieces soon and leave us movie collectors out in the cold.
Most studios are putting investment in comic rather than movies. XM only does comic, except the Star Wars pieces they did (which I own).
Iron Studios still do quite a lot of movie pieces in 1/4 scale, so I try and snap them up.

I'm torn between the 2, I do like the Infinity Studios version because of the hands, this version should be half the price without. I'm hanging out to know the price.

why do you think adding a hand would automatically double the price? I think the price on this is more than fair either way.....I think I might be done with busts or else I'd order for sure.

I always wondered why some don’t collect movie representations of characters but other reps? I prefer movies over anything else.

Cause they just see it as the actor rather than the character. I've heard a few talk about not collecting the movie versions of comic characters for that reason.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exactly for that reason.

I'm collecting comic-based statues because I relate to the comic characters more than the movies. I grew up reading comics ...and these movies have been around only for the last 10 years. Besides, I love more how the characters look in the comics than how they look in the movies.

I still love the movies tho. Even if I believe the Justice League movie could've been better.

pBiVOD4.jpg

QS Distribution said:
Queen Studios has officially announced, Ben Affleck Batman Bust will be recalled in order to fix the eyes concern as feedback by fans.

Stay tuned for more update!!!

i957xtw.jpg

The QS Distribution Facebook page. Yes, they're official.

Awesome news then. I was a little disappointed on the eyes size. Queen Studios are showing to be a great company by hearing what customers complaints and concerns

Eyes are super disappointing... worst case I would try to add something to make smaller somehow

0e53e0fbcd7395285a29f7605d462c0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were the first product images that are now being recalled by QS so they can fix the eyes.

Back