Hot Toys + SH kim + Sin City License = Goldmine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
** So I was pondering a thought, that maybe not everyone has.

Now that Hot Toys has signed on SH Kim (creator of the Gorae line of figures)
it would only make sense for them to go after the Sin City & Sin City II license.

Kim, the original master of the High End Hartigan figure and Hellboy, would
be the obvious choice to head up a Hot Toys Hartigan, Marv, Miho, Dwight and others.
I mean, they brought him over for his Hellboy and eye system,
why not take advantage of a Sin City Market that is starving for quality 1/6
figures that he has proven he can master?

goraefigurespic.jpg

Last edited:
Rosario Dawson's character, while not my favorite, would also make for a good looking figure. I'd pass on any other women then those 3 though. Still those, and at least Hartigan, Marv, and Dwight would likely sell.

i think it would be cool if the figures were black and white to look like the books and movie, but that's just me, if these are ever made.

Id take 10 nancys.Only because i love jessica alba.and definitely a dwight.i loved his charachter.He is also gonna be the main charachter in sin city 2

I would take Marv for sure. If Hartigan, Nancy, and Dwight were made I'd be all over them as well. We need good Bruce Willis and Clive Owen sculpts out there. That's a pretty big hole in 1/6th scale.

Even w/o the sequel I think this is a unique enough looking film that you would have collectors interested in high end figures.

Is Jolie still going to be in Sin City 2? I'd probably buy her in a heartbeat.

Marv, Hartigan, Dwight.... hell, i'd take anyone of them. But I think it'd be really cool to see what they could do with the Yellow Bastard

Back