hot toys godfather or cop joker?? help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which figure should i get??

• cop joker

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • godfather

Votes: 57 54.8%
  • niether

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skazi316

Super Freak
Reaction score
confusion ensues,i can get either one since im sorta commited to building a termintator salvation collection,which one's more worth it??

Given he fact that this Joker is a joke,
I'd go with the Godfather...
Seriously, this isn't like the ultimate Joker,
but it seems to be the Ultimate Godfather...
until we see Enterbay's that is...

yeah thats true,but sumthin tells me hot toys wouldnt make another variant just for the heck of it,high time we get some pics though!

hard to say...if you collect TDK line and have the others id say take the Cop Joker to complete the Line but i wouldnt pick Cop Joker as my first TDK figure...

well i have two face,tdk batman,joker bust and the batpod...think the cop joker fits in anywhere?

cmon now,it is one dam fine figure,barring that hideous cat!!
i just need more info/pics of the cop joker
HOT TOYS!! ARE U LISTENING???!!

well i have two face,tdk batman,joker bust and the batpod...think the cop joker fits in anywhere?

i would buy the V1 Joker first as it is the ultimate Joker...how can someone own a Joker WITHOUT his purple clothes :confused:

yeah true,but sumhow i don't quite dig the face sculpt,its a real downer since its afine piece otherwise...

I say neither. Spend the money on something else. I love Godfather as a movie, but not enough to spend that kind of scratch on Brando. . .maybe on a Pacino, though. And I agree that the Joker is excessive, and only for really hardcore fans. Of course, if he ends up with an awesome extra painted head and something else, that might change my mind a bit.

Search ebay and youll find the Joker V2 head,many sells them loose.
Yep, I shelled out almost $70 for one last week, but didn't want the hassle of re-selling the rest of BR Joker (since I only wanted the head), so. . .

Back