IF HT did a Female Predator, would you be interested (pics inside)??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HT Female predator?

• Yeah, I'd be interested.

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Dont mind, dunno.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I been looking at loads of 1/6 resin kits of female preds online and stumbled across the pics below of somebody's custom female. HT already did Machiko, a human babe dressed as a pred so what are the chances of them doing a female pred? I'd much sooner by one of them than Machiko or the Lost pred.

One thing's for sure - the females look better in the fishnets.

https://jbwid.com/gij123a.htm

112407a.jpg

112407c.jpg

112407d.jpg
111907bpreview.jpg

122207a.jpg

No thanks. I hate that EU crap. I hope to never see a female Predator in the movies. Creeps me out.

:horror A great idea IMO. I would think that the females wouldn't have hunting gear though and would be more of the "stay at home" mom type. I guess there would always be that rebel female that would break away from the clan and be a hunter just like the guys. I agree on the fact they look better in fishnets, it's more of a feminie thing anyway. The 1 thing I don't like about Machiko is that she doesn't have the fishnets on her legs, that should be the first place fishnets should be on a female. :rolleyes:

Machiko is that she doesn't have the fishnets on her legs, that should be the first place fishnets should be on a female. :rolleyes:

If that were the case... all the other predators would have come with a wallet packed full of singles!!! :naughty

Nobody has been waiting for female Predator action more than me. That sounded bad (but not entirely untrue:naughty). I want to see it in the movies, and I would love Hot Toys to do it. I was amazed when they did the Machiko figure. They have my blessing to continue with all new Pred stuff.

I used to build and paint model kits, including Preds, but I never did find a female Pred that looked quite good enough to fit in with any movie version.:(

BTW, those amount of work and imagination that went into those scratch built Predettes is pretty impressive.

:horror A great idea IMO. I would think that the females wouldn't have hunting gear though and would be more of the "stay at home" mom type. :rolleyes:

Can't imagine them being as popular with an apron and a baking tray full of cookies... mighy just be me though!

Honestly, if they turned out ANYTHING like the female Preds Narin has done, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Honestly, if they turned out ANYTHING like the female Preds Narin has done, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I was looking at them here
https://www.predatorstuff.com/kits_and_models/Narin/

They're mostly 1/6 scale too so would look cool mixed in with my HT preds in my display cabinet. I don't get why Narim doesnt sculpt them with the body-net though? He doesnt do that for many of the males either.

lrg-3836-femalepreddone6.jpg
lrg-5335-sh1.jpg

This one below is actually Machiko sculpted by The Mold Guys but with the right paint app (or even without) she could easily be turned into a female pred. I got one of these on my way to me from eBay. Again, 1/6 13" tall at $38.

lrg-5117-machiko_2.jpg
lrg-5116-machiko_1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think they'd have the "human" ta-tas and sexy figures but I'm sure that's the only way they'd sell.

Some of you might be interested in this rare shot of her... uh...cat.

022409a.jpg

(Bejezofrackalmighty!!! That's a censored word??? You've gotta be kiddin' me! :huh)

-Jim

Back