Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Movies so awful it's good.

Have you ever watched a movie that was so awful it turned out to be an unintentional comedy that made you laugh your ass off? Movies like Plan 9 from Outer Space, Shark Attack 3: Megalodon or the new Wicker Man with Nicolas Cage? It's even more funny when the movies are made to be serious.

Here are some examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3OfXJddqQU

Not that I condone this but many, many years ago when my friends and I smoked marijuana we would love to throw these type of movies on and just roll on the floor dieing from laughter. One of my favorites was The Toxic Avenger way back in the day.

Death Race 2000 comes to mind. Now that was a funny movie.

Wahooooo!!!!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Astronaut View Post
    Have you ever watched a movie that was so awful it turned out to be an unintentional comedy that made you laugh your ass off? Movies like Plan 9 from Outer Space, Shark Attack 3: Megalodon or the new Wicker Man with Nicolas Cage? It's even more funny when the movies are made to be serious.

Here are some examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3OfXJddqQU

Not that I condone this but many, many years ago when my friends and I smoked marijuana we would love to throw these type of movies on and just roll on the floor dieing from laughter. One of my favorites was The Toxic Avenger way back in the day.
    Blood Diner. I laughed so hard at times I peed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7WSTAcq3c

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Well this was horrid. HORRID!!!! But the talking gun and the horrible script did make me laugh. I watched it because Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica was in it....but even that didn't help very much.

I just saw Plan 9 again today on TCM. "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Well this was horrid. HORRID!!!! But the talking gun and the horrible script did make me laugh. I watched it because Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica was in it....but even that didn't help very much.

Well, when one of the slogans for the movie says, "The future is riding on one woman" you can't help but not take this movie seriously.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixletwin View Post

Even if you have never heard of the mormon church, this movie is hilariously bad.
    Why would you watch that... or worse, even admit to it? You just added a demerit towards being cool mister.

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli26 View Post
    Well, when one of the slogans for the movie says, "The future is riding on one woman" you can't help but not take this movie seriously.
    So true. What is funny - is she doesn't do the saving. She plays a minor role.
    Last edited by Jen; 09-27-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    So true.
    Damn! I was going to type "The future is riding on a woman." and say because of that quote, you can't take it seriously. AHHHH!!!!!!

Can we try that again? hehe

Jen! HOW DOES IT GO?!