• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Medicom Star Wars and/or Marvel for Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkcc30

Super Freak
Reaction score
3 for 1 Hot Toys Pred's (I must be on crack!) PENDING!

TRADE PENDING

These three:

Hot Toys P2 Non battle damaged (left hip armor broke....has been repaired)
Hot Toys Wolf Predator (original)
Hot Toys AVP Elder without cape

For your P2 Elder

PM me

I only want the P2 Elder (like everybody else these days) and will gladly trade the ones above for it. This deal would be W/O boxes. If you want the boxes then i will have to charge for shipping ($30) to the U.S. only.

MY FEEDBACK ON THE 'BAY IS 100% UNDER THE NAME MKCC30 I expect to have verifiable feedback from whomever i deal with as well!

Thanks!

Last edited:
As you can see there is a lot of disorganization and clutter! I am in the process of expanding the room and reorganizing. More Pics......

Last edited:
I would'nt mind adding this to the trade options. It is a PSP (not the slim) it works great and will come with case and power cord, charger.

Last edited:
No takers?
As I said I would consider a trade of 2 for 1 or maybe even 3 for 1. Even if you do not want the figures I am sure you could sell them for a lot more than trade value. I have no interest in selling just trades at this time.

Got im and Predator 2 (non BD).

I Just started collecting these guys and i'm trying to avoid the crazy prices on the ones I missed.

I collect a little bit of every genre of figure. The high end stuff though is listed in this thread with the exception of a Jack Sparrow RAH.
The only Pred's i have as of now are Predator 2 (non bd), Wolf (thanks to chavez) and just snatch a MIB AVP Elder off Ebay @ 100 buy it now.

Back