All Things Freddy and Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Show off and discuss your 1/6 Scale Freddy and Jason figures. You can bring in Myers, Leatherface, Pinhead, Chucky, etc. I just didn't have enough space in the title for them. I decided to start this since I practically have the entire Friday the 13th line headed my way soon!

Horror-wise, it's all I got for now. I know, crappy quality. BOOHOO!
060708_16301.jpg

Enjoy and Post Away,
-CJK

Haha but what do you want to discuss, what we like / dislike on the figures i have them all exept the x that one i dont care for i dont even consider it to be apart of the series and i dont have some exclusive which who cares

Finally! ONE post! Discuss anything about them. I personally feel that if you have more than one, than you need the whole collection. I aiming at getting ALL Jasons, Freddys, and both Leatherfaces, before switching my target to Hot Toys Predators. Do you think that SideShow will produce a 1/6 Scale Jason for the upcoming Friday the 13th Remake?

-CJK

Finally! ONE post! Discuss anything about them. I personally feel that if you have more than one, than you need the whole collection. I aiming at getting ALL Jasons, Freddys, and both Leatherfaces, before switching my target to Hot Toys Predators. Do you think that SideShow will produce a 1/6 Scale Jason for the upcoming Friday the 13th Remake?

-CJK

hi mate
i got all the freddys and all the jasons and the remake leatherface and are impressed by them all except jason 4 dont really like that 1 so tried to custom him a fu**ed him up ha ha.
i gotta say 1 thing and that is FREDDY IS THE GREATIST HORROR ICON,
he kicked jasons arse in the film.

as for a new jason fig from sideshow, i believe they lost the licence from new line so i wouldnt count on it. i could be wrong tho

yeah sideshow wont make anymore jasons or newline things for that i have all the freddys too, the first tcm and the only myers. I know that freddys appearance dident change much but at least the gloves on him could of been more accuret but im not complaining also i have both 1/4 scale freddys and the one jason exclusive but i will not get x i dont like the mask and he looks retarded to me

Sideshow lost the newline license , we will never see another Jason , Freddy or Leatherface figure again !.
Its the sad truth !. It sucks balls , the missing movie figures were created by DARK ARTIST in his thread. If you need em thats the way to go. :rock

Yeah, SSC did some amazing work on the Friday figures. Some were slight misses, but I can't fault them... most of those figures were dead on amazing. I'm just happy to be making Roy and FVIII figures now, to fill in the gaps.

I'm going to make a Jason IV from scratch as well, just want one... and don't want to buy it. :lol

Plus I think the neck joint hurt that figure, made his neck too skinny. And the clothes weren't as great as they could have been.

I think I am on a path to fixing all of my Jason figs, I just can't stop. :lol

And when the remake hits... I KNOW I will be making figures for it. :rock

Ahhhh...Jason from Pt 7...

He's so cool...fantastic figure, probably the best Jason there is...

Ahhhh...Jason from Pt 7...

He's so cool...fantastic figure, probably the best Jason there is...

I have to agree! I was able to snag the exclusive recently for the cost of the base figure. Sideshow screwed up. I had a thread dedicated to it...

NewCameraTest001.jpg

And while I'm at it, the rest of my Jason and Freddy collection...

NewShelves002.jpg

NewShelves003.jpg

I don't have a lot, just a few key figures from each line.

i just got this guy not to long ago but the handle what chipped where the blade goes in i think i can fix it easy or to where i dont mind
294mcf5.jpg

H1 Myers 50% overhauled, now i'm just waiting for my DA head..............

Now apparently the actual colour to the Myers jumpsuit is dark grey but some see it as green and I, blue. BTW its a Saturday Toys outfit.

Yeah, SSC did some amazing work on the Friday figures. Some were slight misses, but I can't fault them... most of those figures were dead on amazing. I'm just happy to be making Roy and FVIII figures now, to fill in the gaps.

I'm going to make a Jason IV from scratch as well, just want one... and don't want to buy it. :lol

Plus I think the neck joint hurt that figure, made his neck too skinny. And the clothes weren't as great as they could have been.

I think I am on a path to fixing all of my Jason figs, I just can't stop. :lol

And when the remake hits... I KNOW I will be making figures for it. :rock

I still wanna buy your Pt.8 and Pt.5 Roy!

-CJK

I am jealous of y'all who have anything freddy and jason. I got into this way too late and missed alot of the greatest pieces I've ever seen. When I got into sideshow I was all over the Buffy stuff so I kind of missed out on the rest. I am now trying to catch up and find pieces other places. But slowly...very slowly because ssc keeps me quite broke. Darn all them Pf's.

Back