• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BPRD & Gears of War belt buckle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I got 'talked' to by my boss the other day about one of my belt buckles that has a 'sort of' naked lady on it. So I'm in the market for some other cool belt buckles. I'd love to find a Hellboy BPRD buckle or a Gears 'Cog'.

Any help would be appreciated.

I already saw both of those, but thanks. I'm not paying $40 for a belt buckle.

And Rory, unfortunately I do. I'd much rather be wearing shorts and punk t.

oh my bad. I thought if you were getting away with cool belt buckles for the most part then you had it made. Sucks being a grown up- people tell you how to dress. :monkey4

When I wear a tie I feel like I'm being chocked to death... :monkey2

I think Hot Topic had the GOW one.

Was in the one I used to work at yesterday and no dice. The manager said she'd let me know if any merch came in (but it probably wouldn't be til late October)

just mess with them and come in wearing this whole set-up...

HCO10007.jpg

just mess with them and come in wearing this whole set-up...

HCO10007.jpg

That would look great with the assless chaps that Ill loves so much :D

Mark, thanks for the link. I just don't like that one (I've seen it online). It's not the same design as the main one used in Gears.

Bought that crappy Gears buckle but if anyone sees the BPRD at SDCC for $20 or less, hit me up.

Back