Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shaun of the dead!!!!

:lol I was wondering why no one posted a thread about this yet.
:duff

Last edited:

:lol I was wondering why now one posted a thread about this yet.
:duff

Yeah me too, I kept looking back to make sure I didn't miss it. I screamed like a little girl when I saw it though, yay more horror stuff. Now give us more new horror figures!

I ordered both ex.'s. They are really going to nice with The Dead line. :rock

This will compliment their Dead line well.

They look pretty good......but $60? Not much in the way of outfits to warrant that high of a price.

Sorry to be a party pooper.

They look pretty good......but $60? Not much in the way of outfits to warrant that high of a price.

Sorry to be a party pooper.

:lol If you think $60 is a lot, you must not own any HT stuff. $60 is a great deal for these considering the accessories.

They look TERRIBLE.

Those headsculpts are harsh, hopefully they'll be softened up some by the time production comes around. Ed looks more like Sloth, than anyone else.

We really need a new body type, the joints are just ugly.

And at $60 to boot. . . :sigh:

:lol If you think $60 is a lot, you must not own any HT stuff. $60 is a great deal for these considering the accessories.

My Hot Toys Jack Sparrow blows these Shaun of the Dead figures out of the water, in costuming accuracy, fit of clothing, headsculpt. . . it's just insane to try to compare the two.

My Hot Toys Jack Sparrow blows these Shaun of the Dead figures out of the water, in costuming accuracy, fit of clothing, headsculpt. . . it's just insane to try to compare the two.

Then I guess you just don't have to buy them. :D

Yes, let's certainly hope that those head sculpts are a work in progress, because right now they're bad. The awful gloss paint doesn't help any, of course.

Unless that's supposed to be Zombie Ed :D

I was in such a blind ordering rage I didn't even notice the head sculpts. not sure I dig the expression on Shaun's face, however, I'm not being picky, it's new 1/6 horror, yay!:chew:chew:chew

I'm a big HT and Medicom critic because of prices on stuff like the Rocky figures or Prison Break (stuff with minimal or simple clothing), but I'd much rather pay $130-$150 for something with super detailed garb like HT's Jack Sparrow or Medicom's Jango Fett than $60 for a guy in a t shirt and sweats...

Is Shaun or Ed really worth $10 more than the Dead spokesman for example?

I'm so excited about these!!! Adam and I were Shaun and Ed for Halloween, so we GOTTA have them!!!!!

I agree that some things need to be worked on but for the most part I am happy that they announced these. I still do think HT could have nailed these out of the park but you do get what you pay for. :)

I think on both the paint is too high gloss, also the cheek bones on Ed near his eyes look a little too pronounced.
With Simon Pegg, the furrows of his face are very deep and the ruddy complexion isn't helping.
Mostly I think it's the paint that's throwing the likenesses off.

Back