P!TUVISION IN "Figuremaster LES!!!!!!!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! Les's stuff looks even better in P!tuvision.

Gotta get me some for my collection. Another fun video P!tu! Man that Hicks looks shiz-lakkin-crakk-a-lakkin!!!!

Fabulous PITU!!!
Maybe you should edit out Les's address,
he might not like the mail he might start receiving.:rotfl

Fabulous PITU!!!
Maybe you should edit out Les's address,
he might not like the mail he might start receiving.:rotfl

LOL That's too funny. Crazy P!tu. Like when he gave away his account number.

He doesn't seem to think through enough when he makes those videos. One of these days a serial killer will get one of us no thanks to P!tuvision!

Last edited:
Hey, I totally appreciate the video bro! :rock

But yeah, if you can cover that up...:cool:
But thanks guy. Enjoy your stuff!

I guess if I start getting unsolicited stuff, I can refuse it.

After seeing that video, I'm seriously consider spending $250-300 on ebay for a Hick figure then whatever OLes was charging for the head to have that figure... You would looks better in video Les Walker! Amazing!

Props on the video P!TU they're becoming really good! Editing, filming the hole smear! You should maybe film with the windows behind the camera for better light so the lens can pick up you, your awesome display and room with more detail!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew​

PS: Dinner looked yummy!

Last edited:
Great vid, P!tu... Man, i feel like tracking down a Hicks just so i can get that head sculpt. Awsome job, Les:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys!!! Les is the *****!!!!! Im glad you guys keep liking my vids! I keep trying to make them better so i dont become boring or bad! Anyways THANK YOU LES!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice video p!tu!!! But now we know your real name:

JOSE!!!

Fantastic job Les!I can't wait for my Hicks head!

Pitu, what was that interesting food you were making?
I don't have sound right now so if you said in the vid, sorry!

Pitu, what was that interesting food you were making?
I don't have sound right now so if you said in the vid, sorry!

All i said in the vid as "This is Puertorican food"! But i was cooking

Rice with Pink Beans, My chiken! and Tostones!(which are fried plantains!) Plus avocado! It was Muy Delicioso!

Back