1/6 FOR SALE: FigureMaster Les Walker Predator2 "Elder Predator full repaint/rework''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PredFreak

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
FOR SALE: FigureMaster Les Walker Predator2 "Elder Predator full repaint/rework''

FOR SALE: An authentic Figure Master Les repaint/rework of the first HT released Predator 2 "Elder Predator''.

This job was done in 2012 and a video is still up on YT showcasing it, however in poor resolution.

It comes complete with original packaging and accessories.

Les Walker only made 2 of these ever so it's pretty rare :)

I've cherished this bad boy since it's my personal favorite Yautja and it's ofc in prestine condition, nuff said.

Hit me up with a reasonable offer, and it can go to a new collector that really misses this piece in the collection ;)

Many more detailed pictures available, but they are verticle shots of the figure that get flipped 90 degrees by the editor.

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_125730.jpg
    IMG_20200706_125730.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20200706_125754.jpg
    IMG_20200706_125754.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 159
Re: FOR SALE: FigureMaster Les Walker Predator2 "Elder Predator full repaint/rework''

Good old Les...
I used to chat with him a few years back, but that was before he hit the bad times. Last I heard of him though, he was doing better, happily married and all.
However, I never did get the Ripley he owed me.
I hope he's still doing well.

Re: FOR SALE: FigureMaster Les Walker Predator2 "Elder Predator full repaint/rework''

Good old Les...
I used to chat with him a few years back, but that was before he hit the bad times. Last I heard of him though, he was doing better, happily married and all.
However, I never did get the Ripley he owed me.
I hope he's still doing well.

Soon after Les finished this Elder and he returned it to me, in late 2012 I lost contact with him.
He was facing a huge backlog when he finished the Elder after 24 months of having it in his posession, i was happy to get it back ;)
Good to hear he found his hapiness :)

Back